Hey guys, I'm a newbie to the site but certainly not a newbie to halitosis. I'm 21 and have been suffering for about 5 years now and recently it's gotten very bad..I'm just desperate to find something that will help at this stage!
I won't go on about how depressing this condition is as you all know already, I just have a few questions that I hope some of you could answer from experience.
Firstly, I'm pretty sure I don't have tonsil stones so that's not the cause of my bb. Also I don't think the breath that comes from my nostrils smell either. However the breath from my mouth is VERY bad!
I can get quite bad white tongue which I use glycerin to get rid of - I recommend that to get rid of white tongue..the problem is it doesn't get rid of my bb. I've also tried gargling hydrogen peroxide but that just seems to give me dry mouth and makes my white tongue come back??
I've read on this site that people find probiotics can help with their halitosis - just wondering what type of probiotics do you use? Also I was thinking of doing a bentonite clay detox - have people been successful with this?
I also read MMS has helped..but there was a lot of mixed reactions on using this.. to be honest though if it works I'll try it!
Glad I found this site..Thanks for reading and I hope the new year brings a new cure for us!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
newbie
Hi and welcome.
From all the probiotics I've used so far my favorite is vsl#3, but keep in mind it's not cheap. However you can have your doctor prescribe the DS (double strength) to you if you have insurance, therefore, it won't be as expensive as buying it yourself.
One good bentonite clay I sometimes use is from wholeapproach.com. It comes in liquid form and called bentonite magma and I love it. But remember whenever you use bentonite, drink a lot of water and add a good source of fiber to your diet to prevent constipation.
As far as mms stay away from it.
From all the probiotics I've used so far my favorite is vsl#3, but keep in mind it's not cheap. However you can have your doctor prescribe the DS (double strength) to you if you have insurance, therefore, it won't be as expensive as buying it yourself.
One good bentonite clay I sometimes use is from wholeapproach.com. It comes in liquid form and called bentonite magma and I love it. But remember whenever you use bentonite, drink a lot of water and add a good source of fiber to your diet to prevent constipation.
As far as mms stay away from it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.