THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Mixed signals/losing mind

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Mixed signals/losing mind

Post by lula »

It is funny how no one can smell you but you get the signals that something is wrong.
I felt the tonsil and adenoid surgery worked but now I don't know. I still get the classic signals: hand under nose that stay. I have co-workers who stop conversating with me after the first meeting. I have to force them to talk to me. And the looks I get when I speak literally breaks my heart.
My family has now done an intervention today at this moment. I know they love me but they don't have to live this hell. They want to know what they can do to help. They say maybe it is the other person who thinks their breath stinks. LOL(not funny).
1. What is this smell?
2. What is helping/not helping?
3. Stop lying

No one will be honest, so everyone of us is sent out with false hope only to be torn apart mentally by the world's reactions. This is toooo painful.
Again, if there is anyone in the southeast Georgia / northern Florida area. Let's get together. I will be honest with you. I have told a friend his breath stinks, because I know how painful it is for people to continue to lie. My mind is weak.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Just accept it, you smell, the sooner you accept it the best it is.
I wish you luck.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
thissux
Advanced
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by thissux »

What did your family say during intervention? Did they say there was a detectable issue or just concerned about the way you are feeling? Did they confirm or detect a problem?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗