THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Possible Link- LPR & Tonsil Stones

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Shit4Breath
Advanced
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Possible Link- LPR & Tonsil Stones

Post by Shit4Breath »

I've been trying to find relative info regarding the possibility of silent reflux possibly contributing to tonsil stones. I believe the lymphatic plays a major role in improper or weakened filtration of this 'garbage disposal'. But couldn't it be possible for lpr to reflux stomach contents up into the throat which is said to cause inflammation and post nasal drip to off set the acid. I haven't found anything really linking these two togather but it seems quite possible. Just wanted to know your thoughts.
thissux
Advanced
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by thissux »

I am trying to find out the same thing. I was told LPR and for the first time at the dentist today he saw some tonsil stones. I've never seen them before. Sucks if they are related. Let me know what you find.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗