THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Meet Up Experiences - Can We Detect Each Other?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thissux
Advanced
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Meet Up Experiences - Can We Detect Each Other?

Post by thissux »

Everyone keeps telling me my breath does not smell. I just had a tooth removed as well with an abcsess on the root (old root canal and crown). I had a meet up and neither of us could smell each other. I am/was a smoker, I have quit since extraction. I can smell things and their breath smelled fresh and pleasant. I believe my problem is from GI issues and they believe they have sinus issues. Wouldn't we be able to smell something? We can't all smell the same. Could some of us be suffering from halitophobia? I got hit on at a foundation I volunteer for, I have seen him rub his nose talking to me but he seems very interested. I also got hit on at the store the yesterday, the guy talked to me for a half hour, no nose rubs and said he looked forward to seeing me there again. He worked there! I am finally going to get an endoscopy and colonoscopy thank God. The doctor there said they smelled nothing. Isn't it part of their oath to discuss these things as they are health related? Can anyone that has done a meet up share their experience and also if a person without bb has detected it on them? Thanks all!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗