THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Atlanta, anyone

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Atlanta, anyone

Post by lula »

Hi, Pobreath and BBreathking,
I pm'ed both of you. Please contact me.
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

Are you near Atlanta lulu?
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Post by lula »

I live near savannah Georgia, but I can meet halfway. I have a friend who lives in riverdale. I am just tired of this. No one will be honest. My mother is helping but it is getting to her
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Post by lula »

I will be in Atlanta in a few weeks. I will have better insurance.
I need to know what ent, dentist, and gastrologist not to go to and which to go to.
Thanks
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

I can meet you in Atlanta or just outside of Atlanta when you come. I actually live outside of Atlanta, but I am willing to travel a little even though I hate driving :)
Last edited by 222chick on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Post by lula »

Hi
I will let you know if I get the job, so I will keep you posted.
Can you tell me how you know or figure you have bad breath. Just nose rubs is not a gold judge.
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by bbreathking »

Hello I am trying to find sufferers in Atlanta area too. LuLu hope you can make it here soon.

Anyone else looking for meet?
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by bbreathking »

I already know 222chick :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗