THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Georgia college and state university

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Georgia college and state university

Post by lula »

If you went to this college and were laughed at like me. Pm me. I feel maybe that female is lurking around.
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

what female?
lula
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 am

Post by lula »

I don't remember her name but she is African American. She had long pretty hair. It was between 1995-1999. I don't remember what year she was, but I feel bad I did not get to know her.
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by bbreathking »

We need more Georgia people :)
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

hmmm. am i missing a big chunk of this thread ? :-k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗