Your Email Address:

First Name:

Devastated, I'm done.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sickandtired
Junior

Devastated, I'm done.

Post by Sickandtired »

So, today I had my gastroscopy. Conclusion: h pylori negative, gastritis chronica, therapy PPI for next 6 weeks.
Also they found a lot of bile acid, i dont know how to translate it correctly, so doc told me to do a ultrasound because of it (she said it casualy when i find time for it, like its not a big deal). Anyway, I'm done. I can't and won't take it anymore, I'm 20 years old for God sake and I just can't take it anymore.
All in all, my teeth are fine, my rhinitis is much better, much less or zero pnd which has no color (meaning no bacteria up there) it's not stuffy as it used to be and all i get is worse and worse bb, changed my diet few times still no help at all. Now when i get super uppset i have nasal shit breath too, and yes i can smell it every time (mouth bb too). So all in all, that's it no more diagnosis for me, I just want my old ****ing life back and that's not gonna happen obviously.

deebo

Post by deebo »

Does your doc say the smell is very strong ? Many docs may be able to guess at a diagnosis from the type of odor .
Bbc

Post by Bbc »

Give up? That's for losers. Please go to my post and religiously follow what I have outlined, to the T. Give it a month, and let me know how u r progressing.
Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

@Deebo no, she didn't comment on the smell, but she didn't mentioned even once that it's all in my head (as I see a lot of doc say it to ppl here), but instead she immediately gave me few possibilities and possible solutions.

@Bbc thank you for your help, but sorry been there done that, and still here I am on the edge of a nervous breakdown. And yup you may say I'm a loser but all that i did in this 3 years tells me different.
Bbc

Post by Bbc »

Have you actually done EVERYTHING I've listed? Do you brush for at least 4 minutes? How long have you used a neti pot with saline water? Do you have a pink tongue with no white coating?
Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

Everything! Sorry but really you just can't tell me to brush for 4 minutes, I'm brushing like crazy! For a long period of time i used neti pot 4 times a day, i don't know have you seen it but i actually also put dissolved antibiotic with saline resolution up in my nose. My nose is clear, and i do not have pnd as much as before, and if I have it it's clear, completely clear and that my friend does not cause bb! No i don't have pink tongue, as the day goes on my tongue becomes more and more white.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deebo

Post by deebo »

bbc was your odor from your nose mainly or more from the mouth ?
Bbc

Post by Bbc »

A white tongue is symptomatic of a)pnd, b) dry mouth, c) a problem in the gut, maybe GERD. Have you tried a course of Zinetac? Does chewing sugarless gum help at all? How much water do you drink in a day?

Deebo, the odor was basically from the mouth, but it was strong enough to come through the nose while breathing. You asked in the other post about diet - no nothing special. What I have found is some reaction to garlic, which makes me burp a lot and the burps stink. Eating smaller meals has helped a little, though.

Stankie, despite everything I've said and it being pretty obvious that there was no ridicule on my part, you still go on and on. Frustration I can understand, but immaturity? Please bear in mind that I could respond with equal doses of sarcasm and that will hurt you - I choose to allow your better sense to prevail.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Bbc take a look at my recent posts, you'll be fine trust me.
Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

@Bbc i don't have pnd anymore as i said, no gerd (had gastroscopy) and dry mouth only while i'm stressed out or similar situations.
Bbc

Post by Bbc »

sickandtired, here's another question - does your bb get temporarily better immediately after you eat a meal? If you haven't given this a thought, please do so for a couple of days and post on the finding.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Bbc wrote: Deebo, the odor was basically from the mouth, but it was strong enough to come through the nose while breathing.
i dont believe the strength of the oral odor alone makes it exit via the nose. the source of odor matters . something to consider .

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

deebo wrote:
Bbc wrote: Deebo, the odor was basically from the mouth, but it was strong enough to come through the nose while breathing.
i dont believe the strength of the oral odor alone makes it exit via the nose. the source of odor matters . something to consider .

Exactly

People who have eaten garlic have temporary halitosis, the smell doesn't come through the nose also.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sickandtired
Junior

Post by Sickandtired »

@Bbc yes it does, but temporarily as you said, relief lasts very short.
@Deebo i don't know does that applies for every situation, for example, i usually don't have nasal odor but i noticed it does come through my nose when my mouth bb is at it's strongest (usually when I'm super upset).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic