I am not advertising anything like you do, I am here just to help people to find their cure, like I did little while ago.halitosisux wrote:Ikageorgian, can you please not spam.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Read TO BE BB FREE
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Stankie Wrote:
The theory behind it is that the candida yeast has become a systemic body-wide infection. Moving from your intestines to all through-out your body, taxing your body as a whole. Eating a poor diet, high in carbs, sugar, and processed foods feeds the candida and contributes to poor health and BB. Eating a diet low in sugar and carbs kind of "starves" off the candida, so the body can better fight it. Lowering the sugar load on your body allows it to better fight all infections, including in your mouth, sinus, throat, etc.. If your blood sugar is lower, there is less food for pathogens.
I agree with some of what georgian is saying, but not how he is saying it.
Mr. Stankie, you got the point, thanks, I think you all guys should give a try to my system, wait a while with molar extractions, then you will decide it, by yourselves.
The theory behind it is that the candida yeast has become a systemic body-wide infection. Moving from your intestines to all through-out your body, taxing your body as a whole. Eating a poor diet, high in carbs, sugar, and processed foods feeds the candida and contributes to poor health and BB. Eating a diet low in sugar and carbs kind of "starves" off the candida, so the body can better fight it. Lowering the sugar load on your body allows it to better fight all infections, including in your mouth, sinus, throat, etc.. If your blood sugar is lower, there is less food for pathogens.
I agree with some of what georgian is saying, but not how he is saying it.
Mr. Stankie, you got the point, thanks, I think you all guys should give a try to my system, wait a while with molar extractions, then you will decide it, by yourselves.
-
clerklilly
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:08 am
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Anybody started B/P detox and Candida elimination program?
Folks, are there any improvements? Frantix how are the things going? 
I read the following just now:
What causes bad breath on a low-carb diet?
There are many causes of bad breath, but if the change in your breath happened suddenly after starting a low-carb diet there are two main causes: 1) bad breath due to acetone caused by ketosis, and 2) an excess of protein in the diet producing ammonia in the breath.
Doesn't this apply to candida diet too?
http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/lowcar ... Breath.htm
What causes bad breath on a low-carb diet?
There are many causes of bad breath, but if the change in your breath happened suddenly after starting a low-carb diet there are two main causes: 1) bad breath due to acetone caused by ketosis, and 2) an excess of protein in the diet producing ammonia in the breath.
Doesn't this apply to candida diet too?
http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/lowcar ... Breath.htm
Re: Anybody started B/P detox and Candida elimination progra
thanks, doing well so far. not with any diet though.ikageorgian wrote:Folks, are there any improvements? Frantix how are the things going?
at the moment i´m taking one capsule of propolis before going to sleep. its helping so far. as i said in another thread i´m in a confusing situation at the moment. breath seems to go away and come back...don´t know why. anyhow i´m on some kind of border which keeps my BB going up and down.
maybe trying next diet in a few weeks, if things don´t change.
Ikageorgian...can you please tell me how your symptoms were like when you had BB?
-was there bad taste on back of tongue? sour/bitter taste?
-did you also had nasal BB?
-what happend when you took antibacterial remedies like CHX or anything else? what did you try?
-have you had any way to improve your breath with anything (before the diet)?
please give me any more information from the time before the diet. thanks!!!
-was there bad taste on back of tongue? sour/bitter taste?
-did you also had nasal BB?
-what happend when you took antibacterial remedies like CHX or anything else? what did you try?
-have you had any way to improve your breath with anything (before the diet)?
please give me any more information from the time before the diet. thanks!!!
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Ok, I had a sour nasty taste all over the tongue, starting from the back of the tongue till the middle. I also had fart and fieces smell emmitting from the lungs, leacky gut syndrome, I had maxillary sinusitis infected with pus, I had the pus taken out by holistic method, I was 14 years old then, but it did not smell awfull as I was expecting, life went on. When I turned 28, I learned about Dr. Katz products, but therabreath did not help me at all. Afterwards there was trioral, that made my breath much worse, then Profresh, nothing good again. Life went on. When I turned 43 I found out about bentonite clay and fiber supplement detox. It helped me but not 100%, after that I've started candida diet, with liver flushes, B/P detoxes and it finally worked,but after several months, you have to concentrate on this matter, little bit will power, faith in victory and that's it. You can add 10 days metronydazole 1000 mg. a day,500 mg. in the morning, 500 mg. in the evening.After this you can also take diflucan for 14 days for candida yeast final elimination and you are done.Frantix wrote:Ikageorgian...can you please tell me how your symptoms were like when you had BB?
-was there bad taste on back of tongue? sour/bitter taste?
-did you also had nasal BB?
-what happend when you took antibacterial remedies like CHX or anything else? what did you try?
-have you had any way to improve your breath with anything (before the diet)?
please give me any more information from the time before the diet. thanks!!!
I made the long story short, so if you have additional questions do not hesitate to ask me.
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
"Smell from the lungs" it's a damn metaphor, really it comes from your intestines, blood transports the SPB to the lungs and then its exhaled,I wanna tell ya, that I have starved all together 123 days during the 6 year period, 6 times - 10 days, 2 times - 14 days, once 21 days and once 28 days, strictly on distilled water, firstly I was inspired by Paul Bregg's "Miracle of Starvation" and then Shelton's,Bukhinger"s,Walker's,Pope's, Bolotov's and Malakhov's works. But the problem was,that I never stuck to the right diet, because I did not know by than, that the F...... diet is the sole key for the fresh breath.It took me 31 F,,,,,,, years to come to the solution of this damn problem, but be sure, who seeks, he finds,I forgot, I've pulled out the 4 molars in one week first, before the candida diet, I think it contributed to curing bb also. Why candida diet and not vegan diet, you could ask me? Ok,we the bb sufferers must avoid sugars, gluten,yeast and mold. Gluten,yeast and mold seriously damages the microflora of our intestines, induces various types of bacteria overgrowth, that leads to leaky gut,what is leaky gut? Leaky gut is a condition, in which the bacterial overgrowth penetrates the wall of small intestine and toxins,by products and bacteria leaks to a bloodstream, afterwards they are conveyed to the lungs,mouth,to all lymphatic glands all over the body. Regarding sugars they raise the acidity in the body, this is the feeding frenzy for unfriendly bacteria, and it is a main culprit for sour smell and taste, caries smell and overall for whole bb,Frantix wrote:thnks!
smell from the lungs really is a sign for deep intestinal problems. I never have smell from the lungs.
did you also combinded metronidazol with your diet or is it just a suggestion?
I took Metro after the strict diet and detox and afterwards Diflucan.
More questions?
i think you misunderstood me....or my Emoticon.
i am not doubting the theory of intestinal problems lead to a smell exhaling from the lungs. i´ve read about that very often. and when i was asking you what´s the theory behind your success for the first time, I expected a bit more detailed answer. the theory you come up with, is not that new to me.
what i doubt is, if its a possibilty for the origin of my BB, because I never have a smell directly from the lungs for example. my BB really originates from bacteria at the back of the tongue thats accumulates my clean breath with stinky smell (i would say i´m a pure type 1 case). if i really put a lot of effort on cleaning my tongue dorsum my breath is not bad anymore. the problem is, it comes back very soon. even after taking metronidazol for a week for example.
you say that finding the right diet and sticking to it, is the key. that´s what i would like to find out, but i doubt if we really have the same root of problem....
for example: my breath got better and better over the last years. i did many things. as i already told you i put a lot of effort on eating the right stuff because i also assumed my intestinals to be the problem. but I also did a lot of other things too and i can´t really say what of these things really improved my breath the most.
since i made improvements and didn´t come forward with my diet I changed my point of view and tryed to find other reasons.
since a year I eat HORRIBLE stuff. sugar, a lot of diet coke, wheat-products, dairy, fats and so on(just because it doesnt effect my breath directly like it used to.)...all these things that are known as intestinal killers...and my breath doesn´t get worse! it even got better, because of other treatments like extracting the last 2 wisdom teeth, taking PPIs, ...
i´m thinking more about giving a diet a new chance, but i want to make up a theory that fits to me. i don´t have any digestion problems like bowel movements and stuff like that. at least it doen´t seem so. an analysis of my stool didn´t showed any serious conspicuousness. there is no bad smell from my lungs and so on...I just don´t want to spend another 6 months or even more on a diet that doesn´t help me. if i´m starting it i am willing to do it right. so there should be a well thought theory behind it, that fits to me. this is what i try to find.
to ask you another question. you said you took molars out. do you mean wisdom teeth or molars? how many did you take out? at which point of your diet did you extracted them? before, while, after? thanks!!
i am not doubting the theory of intestinal problems lead to a smell exhaling from the lungs. i´ve read about that very often. and when i was asking you what´s the theory behind your success for the first time, I expected a bit more detailed answer. the theory you come up with, is not that new to me.
what i doubt is, if its a possibilty for the origin of my BB, because I never have a smell directly from the lungs for example. my BB really originates from bacteria at the back of the tongue thats accumulates my clean breath with stinky smell (i would say i´m a pure type 1 case). if i really put a lot of effort on cleaning my tongue dorsum my breath is not bad anymore. the problem is, it comes back very soon. even after taking metronidazol for a week for example.
you say that finding the right diet and sticking to it, is the key. that´s what i would like to find out, but i doubt if we really have the same root of problem....
for example: my breath got better and better over the last years. i did many things. as i already told you i put a lot of effort on eating the right stuff because i also assumed my intestinals to be the problem. but I also did a lot of other things too and i can´t really say what of these things really improved my breath the most.
since i made improvements and didn´t come forward with my diet I changed my point of view and tryed to find other reasons.
since a year I eat HORRIBLE stuff. sugar, a lot of diet coke, wheat-products, dairy, fats and so on(just because it doesnt effect my breath directly like it used to.)...all these things that are known as intestinal killers...and my breath doesn´t get worse! it even got better, because of other treatments like extracting the last 2 wisdom teeth, taking PPIs, ...
i´m thinking more about giving a diet a new chance, but i want to make up a theory that fits to me. i don´t have any digestion problems like bowel movements and stuff like that. at least it doen´t seem so. an analysis of my stool didn´t showed any serious conspicuousness. there is no bad smell from my lungs and so on...I just don´t want to spend another 6 months or even more on a diet that doesn´t help me. if i´m starting it i am willing to do it right. so there should be a well thought theory behind it, that fits to me. this is what i try to find.
to ask you another question. you said you took molars out. do you mean wisdom teeth or molars? how many did you take out? at which point of your diet did you extracted them? before, while, after? thanks!!
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
I think I have PND but it´s not that distincitve. I can see some clear mucus running down the throat sometimes. sometimes its more white but i think in this case it´s only frothy saliver that stick to the throat...maybe after talking a lot or beeing nervous while mouth dries out. It´s not like i can feel it running down, or that it gives me an annoying feeling...
But i can cough up mucus from down the throat at least every 10 minutes i think. i also have to clear my throat while talking more often then others i think (could also be a sign for to less saliver maybe). erlier when i was smoking i thought it would be a problem from the lungs, than i thought about PND, but at the moment i think its rather stomach/esophagus related. i heard that too much and also too little gastric acid can cause this. maybe this is just normal?? i don´t know...i had a gastroscopy but they couldnt find irritations. I only have very very low GERD problems. but i have small diaphragmatic hernia and little type c gastritis.
One of my theories is, that this mucus feeds the bacteria living at deep tongue dorsum, which causes my problem.
But i can cough up mucus from down the throat at least every 10 minutes i think. i also have to clear my throat while talking more often then others i think (could also be a sign for to less saliver maybe). erlier when i was smoking i thought it would be a problem from the lungs, than i thought about PND, but at the moment i think its rather stomach/esophagus related. i heard that too much and also too little gastric acid can cause this. maybe this is just normal?? i don´t know...i had a gastroscopy but they couldnt find irritations. I only have very very low GERD problems. but i have small diaphragmatic hernia and little type c gastritis.
One of my theories is, that this mucus feeds the bacteria living at deep tongue dorsum, which causes my problem.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.