THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

5/2010 Journal Applied and Environmental Microbiology

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bb.be.gone
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:37 pm

5/2010 Journal Applied and Environmental Microbiology

Post by bb.be.gone »

I thought I'd post this, sorry if it's a repost. its made me feel better knowing someone out there understands what I believe is my problem and are hopefully still looking into a possible cure..

My halitosis started when I had two teeth I had neglected, the filling in each tooth had fallen out and it took a while before I decided to visit the dentist to do anything about it, during this time I developed BB, biggest mistake of my life.

Since having these teeth removed my dentist and doctors from maxi-facial are adamant there are no problems and that my mouth and gums are completely healthy. I've said from the beginning I believe bad bacteria took a hold over the good bacteria in my mouth and I need to find a way to rebalance them.

sciencedaily.com article
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 084946.htm

The may 2010 issue it's referring to
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2863426/
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗