THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Read TO BE BB FREE
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
This is very interesting.
Most of us, whether we have type-1 or type 2 3 etc, seem to share certain BB symptoms like tonsil stones, coated tongue, PND.
It's interesting because I've read that this type of PND which many of us describe can (for example) sometimes be caused by lactose intolerance. Many times I've seen people with lactose intolerance say they have cured their BB by removing dairy from their diet.
Some people will say that this is because there's some kind of bloodborne or intestinal pathway, such as intestinal fermentation or candida or leaky gut etc. Some might even say it's because certain protein foods feed oral bacteria when they get processed in our mouth and they should be avoided because of this direct effect.
There's a possibility that many of us are predisposed to having excessive sticky mucus drainage. This common factor amongst nearly all of us, could be the simple cause of most of our common symptoms.
Research hasn't found any particular reason why some people seem to have BB and others get away with it even with shit oral hygiene, despite having mostly the same oral environment, bacteria and so on.
Not one person has tried the mucus experiment I mentioned either, which perfectly reproduced the oral stench in my own case. Diets won't cure BB, they'll only make it reduce (or worsen). We've seen this TIME AND TIME AGAIN on here. Even raw diets of vegetables didn't even manage to cure anyone, they only gave improvement, and nobody can say with any certainty WHY. Plenty of unfounded theories though.
I'm 100% convinced now that the sensation of PND that I have is responsible for the low levels of odour I still get on the back of my tongue if I don't perform a zinc/chlorhexidine cleaning routine. While I still had a discharge coming from a certain tooth, I don't think it was infected in any way, it was just a reservoir of skank, just like a tonsil crypt is. It's got to be the PND. I never see anyone else clearing or snorting their snot from the back of their throat the way I do to the bucket-load. It's all clear sticky mucus, which doesn't smell, but FEEDS the bacteria on the back of the tongue where it sticks.
This ecology of sticking mucus probably promotes certain undesirable bacteria too.
I could go on and on about trying to figure this shit out. But I think i'll make a new thread for anyone who wishes to discuss this, because this one is about candida diet.
Frantix, I fully understand what you were trying to say in your last couple of posts.
Most of us, whether we have type-1 or type 2 3 etc, seem to share certain BB symptoms like tonsil stones, coated tongue, PND.
It's interesting because I've read that this type of PND which many of us describe can (for example) sometimes be caused by lactose intolerance. Many times I've seen people with lactose intolerance say they have cured their BB by removing dairy from their diet.
Some people will say that this is because there's some kind of bloodborne or intestinal pathway, such as intestinal fermentation or candida or leaky gut etc. Some might even say it's because certain protein foods feed oral bacteria when they get processed in our mouth and they should be avoided because of this direct effect.
There's a possibility that many of us are predisposed to having excessive sticky mucus drainage. This common factor amongst nearly all of us, could be the simple cause of most of our common symptoms.
Research hasn't found any particular reason why some people seem to have BB and others get away with it even with shit oral hygiene, despite having mostly the same oral environment, bacteria and so on.
Not one person has tried the mucus experiment I mentioned either, which perfectly reproduced the oral stench in my own case. Diets won't cure BB, they'll only make it reduce (or worsen). We've seen this TIME AND TIME AGAIN on here. Even raw diets of vegetables didn't even manage to cure anyone, they only gave improvement, and nobody can say with any certainty WHY. Plenty of unfounded theories though.
I'm 100% convinced now that the sensation of PND that I have is responsible for the low levels of odour I still get on the back of my tongue if I don't perform a zinc/chlorhexidine cleaning routine. While I still had a discharge coming from a certain tooth, I don't think it was infected in any way, it was just a reservoir of skank, just like a tonsil crypt is. It's got to be the PND. I never see anyone else clearing or snorting their snot from the back of their throat the way I do to the bucket-load. It's all clear sticky mucus, which doesn't smell, but FEEDS the bacteria on the back of the tongue where it sticks.
This ecology of sticking mucus probably promotes certain undesirable bacteria too.
I could go on and on about trying to figure this shit out. But I think i'll make a new thread for anyone who wishes to discuss this, because this one is about candida diet.
Frantix, I fully understand what you were trying to say in your last couple of posts.
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
I don't now what you think about the diet, but it really worked for me. The tongue is the prolongation of intestine,intestine is infected, tongue is infected, furthermore if the small intestine is inflamated you have the nasal congestion problems, sinus problems, so bear in mind intestines are not healthy, your tongue,nasal passages,sinus and mucus are infected and smell bed.Frantix wrote:I think I have PND but it´s not that distincitve. I can see some clear mucus running down the throat sometimes. sometimes its more white but i think in this case it´s only frothy saliver that stick to the throat...maybe after talking a lot or beeing nervous while mouth dries out. It´s not like i can feel it running down, or that it gives me an annoying feeling...
But i can cough up mucus from down the throat at least every 10 minutes i think. i also have to clear my throat while talking more often then others i think (could also be a sign for to less saliver maybe). erlier when i was smoking i thought it would be a problem from the lungs, than i thought about PND, but at the moment i think its rather stomach/esophagus related. i heard that too much and also too little gastric acid can cause this. maybe this is just normal?? i don´t know...i had a gastroscopy but they couldnt find irritations. I only have very very low GERD problems. but i have small diaphragmatic hernia and little type c gastritis.
One of my theories is, that this mucus feeds the bacteria living at deep tongue dorsum, which causes my problem.
This is as simple as is.
Good luck to you all finding the new cure, but this F........ cure is right in front of you, but you ignore it, so god blees you.
Bye now.
i don´t want to work against you. I just want to get things more clear in my own personal interest and to decide wether i will start the same or a similar diet. if i say "the theory is not new to me" it doesn´t mean that I don´t believe that it worked for you...
only for interest: you said you took molars out. do you mean wisdom teeth or molars? how many did you take out? at which point of your diet did you extracted them? before, while, after?
thanks
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
your BB is gone but it obviously left some traces in your social behaviour I guess 
sorry for the mistake. molars and wisdom teeth are not the same in my mothers tongue. wisdom teeth are the ones, not everybody has while everybody has molars. i thought you maybe pulled out some of these too...
thanks anyway
sorry for the mistake. molars and wisdom teeth are not the same in my mothers tongue. wisdom teeth are the ones, not everybody has while everybody has molars. i thought you maybe pulled out some of these too...
thanks anyway
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Are you Lad or Lass?Frantix wrote:your BB is gone but it obviously left some traces in your social behaviour I guess
sorry for the mistake. molars and wisdom teeth are not the same in my mothers tongue. wisdom teeth are the ones, not everybody has while everybody has molars. i thought you maybe pulled out some of these too...
thanks anyway
Regarding the molar or wisdom teeth, I've pulled out upper and lower far back teeth.
You know what I'm saying? And my social behavour is not your worry, sorry and thank you.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.