THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

change of tactics

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
compor
Advanced
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm
Gender:

change of tactics

Post by compor »

I have been living with bb since 2005 (I guess). Since then I have had some bb-free-days/weeks. Only on one of those occasions I was not taking antibiotics. It happened in 2011. I was checking bb forums regularly and was trying most of the methods that made sense. At that particular time, I was so busy with a project that I didn't even have time to think about bb. But I also remember that I was bb-free due to some method I have been trying, even though I didn't take any antibiotics in the last 3 months.

I tried to remember what I did, but failed. I am tired of trying to find "the cure" for me. So I changed tactics, doing all at once.

Brush/floss etc, the regular stuff
Nasal irrigation with salt water solution
Vitamin B1 B6 B12 complex
Vitamin C
Zinc
Apple Cider Vinegar
Probiotics
30 minutes cardio exercise
Trying to have light meals for lunch, but not avoiding anything, not even dairy or meat

I am not the kind of person who tries a new method, then comes back here the next day and says "omg I am cured", but people no longer seem that disgusted any more. I have a small office with a door that is always closed. When I left the room and came back there used to be a weird smell which was so heavy and dense that one could almost touch it. Now that room filling smell is gone.

On my bad days I used to be able smell my own breath and it was horrible. On "normal" days when I failed to smell my bb and couldn't figure out why people rub their noses, wrist-lick-test always proved how horrible it was. Now the lick-test shows a very slight hint of bb.

Anyway, I am still skeptical but will keep doing everything on the list.
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

How are you doing now?
User avatar
compor
Advanced
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm
Gender:

Post by compor »

ACV helps a lot with digestion + bowel movements. However I felt it's doing more damage than good so I stopped for now. Still no room filling smell, lick test minor. I guess my breath is around 3/10 now compared to 8/10 a few weeks ago.

I have been reading a lot lately, about treating the underlying disease not the symptoms. Spending all my energy on that fact.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗