THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Combining the mineral with Vit. C chewable

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
syanikian
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:18 pm

Combining the mineral with Vit. C chewable

Post by syanikian »

Hello Oceanside (John)
I thing it would be a good idea to combine my mineral spray which you already are using with the vit C which I provided the information about to you and by spraying half a spray back of your tongue and both tonsils before night sleep will last for couple of months (4 to 6) ,with using only two 500 mg chewable vit C is enough so don't forget to give them
my contact information.
Dr. Sami Yanikian
oceanside
Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:45 am

Re: Combining the mineral with Vit. C chewable

Post by oceanside »

syanikian wrote:Hello Oceanside (John)
I thing it would be a good idea to combine my mineral spray which you already are using with the vit C which I provided the information about to you and by spraying half a spray back of your tongue and both tonsils before night sleep will last for couple of months (4 to 6) ,with using only two 500 mg chewable vit C is enough so don't forget to give them
my contact information.
Dr. Sami Yanikian
Members,

Joanna reported that she used Dr. Sami Yanikian Nasal Spray/Drops and it completely elleviated her PND. I personally have not used it long enough to make a fair and honest determination.

I used the mineral spray as well. However, I can't make any claims as to it's benefit on my halitosis.

As a gesture of appreciation of Dr. Yanikian's services, he has been more than kind to helping me, called me at lease twice a week for follow-ups, feedbacks, and questions and answer, this is his website.

If any members wants to try his nasal spray/drops for your PND, and you strongly believe that your BB is caused by PND here is his website. Again, only because a member, joanna confirmed it's benefits.

www.geocities.com/atfibrillation

john-
bwonita69
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:54 pm

Pease call me jo

Post by bwonita69 »

Please please please call me jo.
I don1t think i had a bad case of PND but i do feel using the spray has cleared what i had up.
I am still using the mineral spray and no i don`t think its as effective as the vit c, I am doing the 1000mg 4 times a day, still unsure of whether it has had a major improvement on my breath hoowever i have alot less plaque build up then normal and my mouth does feel clean and its not atall dry.
I have been using the vit c for nearly two weeks and i haven`t yet had any side effects.
Ive been reading through the posts and i beleive that different things work for different people, so its all just a trail and error for us all.
Any news on the lavouris??????? (sorry cant spell!!))))
syanikian
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:18 pm

Post by syanikian »

Dr. Sami Yanikian

Thank you John (Oceanside) and Joanna for your feedback and collateral cooperation.
The plaque is one evidence that it plays a role in halitosis because it is a harbinger for
all sorts of bacteria that will make it difficult to beat halitosis, and because Joanne is
feeling that she no longer has plaque as a result of the mineral spray that I provided her
in addition to the nasal spray which she already is getting positive results using it for
her PND, and consequently in combination is controling the halitosis.
John you should be carefull not to overdo Vit C and use only the chewable 1000 mg
twice daily at the atmost and I don't want to add more information about exess use of
Vit C which has no effect on disolving plaque.
The universal mineral spray has excellent anti-inflammatory effect on the cardiovascular
system and anticancer effects because of the 72 electromagnetically charged mineral so don't underestimate that.
Check again for univeral mineral on my website:
www.geocities.com/atfibrillation
Best Regards
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗