THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Philosophical question.
-
Stankie
Philosophical question.
,....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Philosophical question.
No actually, it just means you're human! I've been thinking about going on the Candida Diet, but I don't think I can give up bread, cereal and coffee!!! It's just not possible for me, although in saying that, I did try various strict diets previously, where I had to give up carbs but not sugars as I still had fruits!
It's so unfair that we have to go through this hell! Sometimes I feel like there's just no friggin way out!!
It's so unfair that we have to go through this hell! Sometimes I feel like there's just no friggin way out!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.