THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Colon Hydrotherapy (colonic irrigation)...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Colon Hydrotherapy (colonic irrigation)...

Post by sadmum »

I've been reading about colon irrigation and I've been thinking about getting it done, has anyone here ever tried it? If so, was it any good? Reading about how thoroughly and effectively it cleanses the colon makes a lot of sense!

Thanks
rikki
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by rikki »

It did nothing to help my bb at all and i am sure that my bb is digestive related.
loyd99
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by loyd99 »

if your problem lies in your gut id say go for it then follow up with decent probiotics betatine hcl and digestive enzymes while eating food you are not sensitive to most people are generally dairy and wheat intolerant you should notice a difference fairly quickly
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by MrChips »

Yeah id say go for it and then report back if you feel its benefited. Colon Hydrotherapy is not mega expensive so you have not much to lose. Iv thought about it before aswell.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by MrChips »

I know lol. It sounds like a nightmare
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Post by sadmum »

Thanks for the input you guys! I’ve already booked a session for an ‘open system’ colonic hydrotherapy for next week. I’ll be doing 3 treatments, one sessions per week and I’ll let you guys know of the outcome. I was told to try and become a vegan for at least 4 days before the session, cutting out on caffeine will be the most difficult thing for me to do! But nonetheless it’s something I’m willing to do for the sake of getting a cure…

@ rikki....how many sessions did you have? How did you feel afterwards? and which system did you try, open or closed?

@ loyd99...I have a feeling that my problem does originate from the intestinal area, although I’m not quite certain of it but I guess there's no harm in trying it!...Have you tried it before?

@ Mr.Chips...I'll definitely report back. And you're right it's not that expensive at all! Compare to the thousands that I've spent on useless surgeries and products! I mean even if it doesn't eliminate or reduce my bb I'll still be benefiting from it as it will clean out all the old junk that's been there for 34 years, which is probably intoxicating my body in many ways!!!

@ Stankie...You can opt for the 'open system' - which is what I’m going to be doing - it gives you complete privacy.

Below is a link that explains the difference between the 2 systems available, please have a read through it if it's something that you are considering;

http://newlifehealthandwellnesscenter.c ... losed.html


loyd99
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by loyd99 »

@sadmum

i have just recently tried it as im trying to eliminate all possible sources for my halitosis im currently still on pro/pre biotics helping restore everything in there.

if you think your problem is your gut then it will help for sure just make sure to take so good pre/pro biotics after the last treatment and stay away from processed foods or anything that gives you some sort of inflammation.

this will only take a month or so if done correctly
loyd99
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by loyd99 »

also i forgot to add if you have a yeast/candida infection they will be able to see it during the treatment.
rikki
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by rikki »

@sadmum, I did it twice in an open system. After doing it, my bowels felt better and I felt cleaner inside but only for a couple of days as my digestive system continues to work inefficiently. It did not help my bb at all. I don't believe simply cleaning out our colon will get rid of bb since there must be an underlying cause but go for it if you have nothing to loose. It doesn't have many negative side effects other than being very uncomfortable.
loyd99
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by loyd99 »

as rikki said there no point just doing it an hoping it will heal you. you need to follow it up with a good diet and supplementation
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loyd99
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by loyd99 »

i had mine done just a week ago first few days after i had a fair bit of gas an bloating but now it has settled down(apparently that is usual).

mine was done with hot water. it wasnt the nicest experience but i have to say i feel rather good even a week in my energy is really constant an i used to itch a fair bit in one spot an the urge has completely gone away.
alot of debris came out i could see it all alot if sticky hard gunk.

i went there to try an get help with my halitosis as the guy offered to help for free if it wasnt related and he was very knowledgable much more helpful that doctors.

ill keep you updated with my progress if you like
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Post by sadmum »

This is my update on my latest quest to combat this crippling dilemma of bb. I had 3 colonic irrigations, didn’t eliminate my bb as expected (I knew it wasn’t a magic pill but I still wanted to do it because I believed it will clean my intestines in a very thorough and positive way) anyway the results were very good, it has definitely reduced my bb but I believe that my healthier diet has also helped in the process. You see in order to eliminate our bodies of pathogens the only and the most effective way to do it is by going raw or becoming a vegan (as you all already know). The therapist I saw wanted me to completely go raw and since I didn’t have the will to do that I tried as much as possible to be healthy with the exception of consuming coffee and tea (I can’t live without caffeine, unfortunately!). I’ve cut down on the consumption of meats by 90%, and the improvement has been very noticeable. I am now totally convinced that if we (bb sufferers) go 100% raw, we can definitely be cured but unfortunately it’s a very difficult diet to adhere and maintain.

Anyway going back to the colonics, I have no regrets, I feel lighter, my skin looks radiant and I don’t have that puffed and tired look anymore. I’ve noticed that I started getting a lot of break outs though around the upper parts of my body which I don’t normally have, so I’m thinking it could be a the result of die offs!

I have this feeling that I’m getting close to finding a cure, the stomach and intestines are the two areas that I’m going to be focusing on for the next few months.


:)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

dont be afraid f some worms come out, many people have them especially if they eat a lot of meat.

But continue with enemas after that.
Lie on the left side and take it in. I do this a lot. Enemas are healthy and you feel refreshed after doing them.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗