- Tonsils were removed 2 years ago and no change on my bb after tonsillectomy. I have no PND and not heavy tongue coating, only frothy saliva.
- Dentists all said my teeth are ok although I have many fillings due to not good oral hygiene in my childhood. My dentist refused to replace the black fillings since my teen with the white fillings as the procedure can damage more my dental pulp/nerve. No bad mell when I floss or on any specific tooth. Three wisdom teeth were removed, and going to have the last one removed soon.
- Did digestive endoscopy, oesophagus and stomach are normal, no heartburn, burp or belch - just sometimes have as normal person. Also, H.Plory negative.
- Did ENT endoscopy and sinus CT scan, the result was slight sinusitis but my ENT said it is not the reason for my 10 years chronic bb. However, she precribed me high dose of Amoxilin but I did not take them as I am scepticism about antibiotics and want to leave them as last resource (doctors always prescribed antibiotics as vitamins!)
- Blood recipe showed normal, no low white blood cell.
- Have been on low card diet but not very strict, I only eat vegetable and fish, little fruits but no change in my bb.
- In my country I do not think people know about TMAU, so have not checked for this yet.
The only relief I got is whenever I was on antibiotics (some years ago with clarithomycin and levofloxaxin from my doctors - do not know why he gave me although I was H.P negative and I did not understand much about bb that time. Recently I tried Metronidazole and bb came back one week after the last pill). Or when I got flu, bb also temporarily disappear.
I always think my bb originate from my throat and mouth, there may be some infection here. I usually have froth/bubble at the back of my tongue. What esle should I do?
Here are some pictures of my teeth and mouth, I just post if anyone could have some ideas.
Sorry for my English as I am not native English speaker

