THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Where to test for H. Pylori

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
louisa
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:24 am

Where to test for H. Pylori

Post by louisa »

I'm thinking about testing for H. Pylori. I was wondering if this can be done at by regular family doctor's or I would need to go to a specialist? If so, what type of specialist? Thanks in advance for the help.
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by MrChips »

Im from the UK and i went to the family doctor and i asked for a H Pylori test. The doctor had no problems with it. I just told her I had stomach cramps, fatigue and halitosis. I sent off a poop sample and my H Pylori test came back negative
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗