THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Interesting Find Today...

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
User avatar
AW
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:31 am

Interesting Find Today...

Post by AW »

Well since I found this today, I figured I would post it here. Also it would be nice to get this section of the forum rolling. I was brushing my teeth and all with my usual routine. After I was done I decided to stick a long cotton swab down my throat. I did this because I've established the bad breath isn't coming from my mouth. So I thought if I poked around inside my trachea I might find something. I stuck it all the way into my throat far back and all the way down. I held my breath so I wouldn't gag. Then I pulled out the cottom swab.

I couldn't smell anything at all on it. But I remembered since saliva and fluids have to dry for about thirty seconds. So I took a piece of index card and whiped it onto there. I then proceded to wave it around in the air until it was partially dry and then smelt it. The smell was terrible. It smelled a lot like rotting milk mostly. But I found out the smell is emanating from the back of my throat. That's my story for today. Happy because I found where it is, sad because I can't do anything about it... :(

By the way does anyone know what type of halitosis that smell resembles?
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

you know i noticed that there was a horrible smell coming from my tonsils and i was like totally obsessed about it um i even wanted to get them removed or something. But then i was just thinking one day there has to be a way to clean back there and I came up with this. I take an interdental brush. They sell them in like CVS or any drugstore and i put peroxide on it. I brush the outside of my tonsil with it and then rinse the brush dip it again in the peroxide and clean inside the hole. I do it to each tonsil three times. Aftoer I'd say about a month of doing this there was no more smell. I notice i may get a slight but very slight smell or even a tiny tonsil stone if I'm really cleaning out my system or havent done it in a while but other than that nada. You should try it but you have to do it everyday at least for the first month or so.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗