THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
***k off
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
This story makes me angry and sad at the same time. Nobody should live with this damn disease, not even my worse enemies. It makes you stressed AND plays mindtricks on you.
A friend of mine was stressed 2 days ago. Saying he couldn't focus while doing homework and thought ADD was the cause. He was bitching and being sad about it and asking for attention from all of his friends on skype.
(It wasn't ADD btw, asshole is just lazy).
I was so pissed, I wanted to hop on the bus and break his face for bitching over little stuff like that. Wish halitosis sufferers could infect other people too..... (No not really).
I was cured after eradicating H.Pylori. But sometimes it still plays mindtricks on me and it probably will until I die.
But my mindtricks are not that bad, it's other people's which makes me worry much more.
I really hope that the magical cure drops on the face of every single person on here (or rather all the sufferers in the world) and everyone can live their lives to the fullest.
A friend of mine was stressed 2 days ago. Saying he couldn't focus while doing homework and thought ADD was the cause. He was bitching and being sad about it and asking for attention from all of his friends on skype.
(It wasn't ADD btw, asshole is just lazy).
I was so pissed, I wanted to hop on the bus and break his face for bitching over little stuff like that. Wish halitosis sufferers could infect other people too..... (No not really).
I was cured after eradicating H.Pylori. But sometimes it still plays mindtricks on me and it probably will until I die.
But my mindtricks are not that bad, it's other people's which makes me worry much more.
I really hope that the magical cure drops on the face of every single person on here (or rather all the sufferers in the world) and everyone can live their lives to the fullest.
Last edited by ThisSucks on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Yeah, it would be nice if we could just step out of our bodies for a minute and check ourselves out. I'm sure we'd all end up with a better image of ourselves - and probably realize that we don't smell anything like as bad as we fear we do - if at all. Whatever is going on, psychology is a big part in all of this.
Just seemed strange how you mentioned about your friend coming across others suffering with paranoia of smelling bad, and then no mention of any discussion relating to your own situation, so I just wanted to ask.
It's hard to comprehend why your friend would mention that to you and then go and lie to you about your situation.
Anyway, hope you're recovering well from your knee op.
Just seemed strange how you mentioned about your friend coming across others suffering with paranoia of smelling bad, and then no mention of any discussion relating to your own situation, so I just wanted to ask.
It's hard to comprehend why your friend would mention that to you and then go and lie to you about your situation.
Anyway, hope you're recovering well from your knee op.
I know exactly how you feel.
We gotta stay strong.
As for people bitching about small issues, Halitosis really puts life into perspective. When I am cured I am gonna leave the cocoon I am currently in, in a huge pile of steaming dog shit.
A huge chunk of Halitosis is psychological. I often hear things that people aren't actually saying.
We gotta stay strong.
As for people bitching about small issues, Halitosis really puts life into perspective. When I am cured I am gonna leave the cocoon I am currently in, in a huge pile of steaming dog shit.
A huge chunk of Halitosis is psychological. I often hear things that people aren't actually saying.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
What testing have you done so far.
Have you ever gone for H Pylori testing?
Or an endoscopy
Have you ever gone for H Pylori testing?
Or an endoscopy
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
I've read H Pylori blood tests can give false negative, I think the most certain way of ruling it out is endoscopy most definitely or a stool test.
i know how you feel.
sat there thinking "do i stink, dont i? did she cough because of me??!?!"
absolutely awful what it does to your mind.
I wish i could meet up with members to discuss this openly without embarrassment and try to see what smells we're putting out there.
i know how you feel.
sat there thinking "do i stink, dont i? did she cough because of me??!?!"
absolutely awful what it does to your mind.
I wish i could meet up with members to discuss this openly without embarrassment and try to see what smells we're putting out there.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.