THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Perio Protect is working for me
Perio Protect is working for me
My dentist started me on this new treatment for gum disease and it is working like nothing has ever worked before -- EVER!!! No more bad breath and no more bleeding gums.
It is a set of mouth guards I fill with medicine at home and it works. I was told I needed periodontal surgery, but I refused to go -- too expensive and PAINFUL. My sister had it done and she said her teeth felt like they were flapping in the wind. No thanks!
This is really unbelievable. Nothing has ever worked for my breath in the past, but Perio Protect works well. It's not a potion to buy off the Internet, you have to go to a dentist to get it, but the main medication is an over the counter item that is holistic. They told me it is a new treatment, so not many people have heard of it, but I am telling everyone. My cousin is a hygienist and I told her about it, and she has since told her dentist about it. He said it would cut into his profits and decided not to offer it!!! Unbelievable! Some people care more about their pocket book than people.
Better than surgery! Easy to use and it works. It sounds like a commercial. I should call them and ask them if I can do a commercial for them. It has completely changed my life, seriously!
Jimmy B.
It is a set of mouth guards I fill with medicine at home and it works. I was told I needed periodontal surgery, but I refused to go -- too expensive and PAINFUL. My sister had it done and she said her teeth felt like they were flapping in the wind. No thanks!
This is really unbelievable. Nothing has ever worked for my breath in the past, but Perio Protect works well. It's not a potion to buy off the Internet, you have to go to a dentist to get it, but the main medication is an over the counter item that is holistic. They told me it is a new treatment, so not many people have heard of it, but I am telling everyone. My cousin is a hygienist and I told her about it, and she has since told her dentist about it. He said it would cut into his profits and decided not to offer it!!! Unbelievable! Some people care more about their pocket book than people.
Better than surgery! Easy to use and it works. It sounds like a commercial. I should call them and ask them if I can do a commercial for them. It has completely changed my life, seriously!
Jimmy B.
-
hungrygirl
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
- Location: UK
From their site:
So thats for those who have bad breath becaue of gum disease, gingivitis or periodontitis, its not for those who have bb coming from their tongues/other parts of mouth.Perio Protect - non-surgical treatment for periodontal disease, gum disease and gingivitis.
Perio Protect is a new, home care treatment program for periodontal disease using a dentist-created and FDA-cleared medical device that can deliver doctor-prescribed medications to the source of periodontal infections. These medications address the pathogens that cause gum disease.
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
Perio Protect
I've heard about this before. Does anyone else have any first hand experience? Their website seems promising for gum disease, just imagine what it could do for bb!!
I can't wait to find out more
I can't wait to find out more
Re: Perio Protect
grtnate wrote:I've heard about this before. Does anyone else have any first hand experience? Their website seems promising for gum disease, just imagine what it could do for bb!!![]()
I can't wait to find out more
it IS for gum disease, what could it do for people that dont have gum disease
-
dravens
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.