THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
People have such immature problems..
People have such immature problems..
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/de ... y-rep.html
i'd love to be able to worry about stupid dumb shit other than halitosis.
i'd love to be able to worry about stupid dumb shit other than halitosis.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
I remember about 20 years ago I'd get home from work every day and run to my bedroom and put Teletext page 128 up - the agony page, and every day it was something lame like that story and it would make me so angry to read about problems that were all solvable. Back then there was no internet as we know it today, only books and the agony pages. I remember a couple of times it was about bad breath. Actually, saying this has just reminded me that I sent a letter in once and a reply appeared a few weeks later, but it was just the typical shit like floss your teeth and brush twice a day.
Halitosis really puts things into perspective. I used to worry so much about the clothes I would wear when going out up until the point that Ii wouldn't go if I didn't feel that I looked OK.
When I'm cured ^^^ That will never be the case again.
Doctors always give you the same great advice, oh and the other classic "try different mouthwashes" lmao yea doc thanks.
When I'm cured ^^^ That will never be the case again.
Doctors always give you the same great advice, oh and the other classic "try different mouthwashes" lmao yea doc thanks.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
- Born To Suffer
- Master
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm
I agree with Stankie, my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE revolved around bb. BB broke my body, but I refuse to let it break my spirit.
I can tolerate having bb, but what kills me isn't the nose rubs, coughing, or nose pinching, it's the public disturbance I am creating. I feel awful to those who have to smell it. So even when I'm with friends who can tolerate this smell, it's very hard talking to them. But enough complaining.
I love my body, I wouldn't trade it for anyone else in this ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
No siree, I want to battle this problem out with my body.
Remember God gave you this problem because He knows you can handle it.
But I gotta admit after reading about your problem and others who suffer from nose breath, my problem seems rather insignificant. Like an elephant to an ant. Kudos to you.
I can tolerate having bb, but what kills me isn't the nose rubs, coughing, or nose pinching, it's the public disturbance I am creating. I feel awful to those who have to smell it. So even when I'm with friends who can tolerate this smell, it's very hard talking to them. But enough complaining.
I love my body, I wouldn't trade it for anyone else in this ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
No siree, I want to battle this problem out with my body.
Remember God gave you this problem because He knows you can handle it.
But I gotta admit after reading about your problem and others who suffer from nose breath, my problem seems rather insignificant. Like an elephant to an ant. Kudos to you.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
I think anyone who laughs at halitosis and deems it as small needs a good smack in the nose.
I've read a lot of stories on the web of people committing s*****e. Losing jobs and career opportunities, disconnecting themselves from the world and living life miserably alone. Generally being treated the way they smell (shit). I think awareness is needed. We do not deserve to live this way or be treated like unhygienic scum.
I think halitosis really should be treated a lot more seriously. Maybe controversial but this is up there with aids, both killing us slowly.
The media are too focused on ridiculous celebrities and their uninteresting ways.
Ii am only 23 I refuse to be this way until death. My self esteem, confidence and worth is just beaten to the ground at the moment. It's especially insulting to be told I stink by someone who doesn't brush his teeth more than 4 times a week. Oh yea I been to the dentist today, my teeth are in ship shape condition.
When I'm cured I'm going to go into work and absolutely urinate all over the room just because I can.
I've read a lot of stories on the web of people committing s*****e. Losing jobs and career opportunities, disconnecting themselves from the world and living life miserably alone. Generally being treated the way they smell (shit). I think awareness is needed. We do not deserve to live this way or be treated like unhygienic scum.
I think halitosis really should be treated a lot more seriously. Maybe controversial but this is up there with aids, both killing us slowly.
The media are too focused on ridiculous celebrities and their uninteresting ways.
Ii am only 23 I refuse to be this way until death. My self esteem, confidence and worth is just beaten to the ground at the moment. It's especially insulting to be told I stink by someone who doesn't brush his teeth more than 4 times a week. Oh yea I been to the dentist today, my teeth are in ship shape condition.
When I'm cured I'm going to go into work and absolutely urinate all over the room just because I can.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
- Born To Suffer
- Master
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm
Hey now,
I'm just saying that when I think I have it bad, there will always be someone else who has it worse. If I keep my mouth closed, no one can smell a thing.
Even now people don't react as violently as before, something that I can deal with.
Then there are those with are dealing with nose breath, my heart goes out to you, because I know how awful it is when the smell just escapes and you have no control over it.
But you are right, no matter how big or small a problem, something has to be done. Having bb can be so detrimental in so many ways. I'm thankful to my parents for supporting me financially to have all these surgeries. I know without them I wouldn't cut it in this world. I'd probably be another s*****e statistic.
I'm just saying that when I think I have it bad, there will always be someone else who has it worse. If I keep my mouth closed, no one can smell a thing.
Even now people don't react as violently as before, something that I can deal with.
Then there are those with are dealing with nose breath, my heart goes out to you, because I know how awful it is when the smell just escapes and you have no control over it.
But you are right, no matter how big or small a problem, something has to be done. Having bb can be so detrimental in so many ways. I'm thankful to my parents for supporting me financially to have all these surgeries. I know without them I wouldn't cut it in this world. I'd probably be another s*****e statistic.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Don't get me wrong I wasn't being angry or taking a shot at you. I'm just venting my own frustration, the last thing I want to do is criticise a fellow sufferer.
It's really crazy how this has turned my life into shit.
You can never tell the tone of a persons point from his post. I was pointing from a non angry provocative way.
It's really crazy how this has turned my life into shit.
You can never tell the tone of a persons point from his post. I was pointing from a non angry provocative way.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.