THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Do any of you do a sport?
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Do any of you do a sport?
I imagine doing a sport would help a lot with our happiness level. I took up skateboarding recently and I cant wait until I have enought time to go to the skate parks and show off all my tricks. It makes me feel happy because its a sport that you can do by yourself and makes you feel really cool.
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
Yes, playing sports is my fav thing on any day. Usually this is the time i can be with people and don't need to talk.
Recently my sweat started smelling too bad and itz causing discomfort to the people, when i play basket ball. I am consulting gastroenterologist to get my stools tested for sulphur, ammonia producing bacteria.
Recently my sweat started smelling too bad and itz causing discomfort to the people, when i play basket ball. I am consulting gastroenterologist to get my stools tested for sulphur, ammonia producing bacteria.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.