Jimi wrote:Well today I woke up and for the first time in my life I did not have that hairy feeling on my teeth. I feel I do not need to brush my teeth, I feel fresh. But like I said it is unwise for me to expect such drastic change and then the bb is coming back in ful l force.
But check this site of Dr. Rath - He cures everything with high doses of vitamins.
http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/
But I just saw he went commercial so the credibility is much lower for me.
Thanks for the link Jimi - an interesting read in fact much of what he says is supported by Dr Arien's disucssions and other research I've read. He says that to eliminate scurvy the sailors used to be given teas made from tree bark - maybe they do contain vit C afterall!
We should write to him and ask him if has done any research on Vit C and BB...
Supplements needed to combat BB I've pasted here from
http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_badbr.htm
Vitamin B A deficiency of B vitamins may be the cause of your bad breath, so try taking 50 mg of niacinimide with each meal, plus a high potency B complex tablet and 50 mg of B6 once a day.
Vitamin C in divided daily doses of 1,000 to 6,000 mg will help rid the body of excess mucus and toxins that may be the cause of bad breath.
Zinc A deficiency in zinc may be another cause; take 30 to 60 mg per day. Don't take more than 15 mg. of zinc for more than a week or ten days without medical supervision as high levels of zinc can interfere with the absorption of copper. (might explain why the zinc toothpastes work on some ppl)
In some cases a deficiency of vitamin B6 is the cause. Since B6 is not plentiful in foods, this deficiency occurs frequently.