THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

WORSE BREATH IN THE WORLD!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DYING
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:28 pm

WORSE BREATH IN THE WORLD!

Post by DYING »

I think i have the worse bad breath you could possibly think of. I go to the dentist to get my teeth feelings and i ask them if i have bad breath and they say no but they are coughing when they are working on my teeth. Also i could see people rubbing there noses from a distance (20 yards) away. I noticed i was getting bad breath at the age of 16 now im 26. That's 10 years of living with bad breath. I have a Job nice ride and a home but can't date nobody cause of this problem. I had my wisdom teeth removed thinking that was the case but didn't help at all. Now i'm getting my feelings done 3 teeth's more to go i had 4 already done. I'm thinking it's not my feelings that is causing my bad breath. It sucks knowing you have bad breath and you can't do nothing about it. Also people don't tell me i have bad breathe or anything and my parents say it's my imagination. Anybody have cured bad breath and know what could be causing mine?
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

Try to get tested for H Pylori via blood test, stool test or endoscopy.

do you still have your tonsils and adenoids? they can be the source of peoples BB.

Do you have any sinus issues?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DYING
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:28 pm

WORSE BREATH IN THE WORLD!

Post by DYING »

Try to get tested for H Pylori via blood test, stool test or endoscopy.

do you still have your tonsils and adenoids? they can be the source of peoples BB.

Do you have any sinus issues?

No sinus issues. I still have tonsils and adenoids. I hate blood tests i will literally get a heart attack if i see them taking blood from me. I sometimes take out some white things out of my throat with my tongue that smell really bad but i don't think that you could smell that thing say 1 feet away my breathe smells from 20 yards aways which is insane. When i am drinking from a glass just from taking my first sip the second time i go go drink it feels like i have made the water rotten? And the glass smells really bad. This is driving me crazy. I also started only eating vegetables and fruits but for 1 week but that didn't help, and its painfully hard to do. I'm not overweight, also when i was 18 years old i weighed 97 pounds which was a shock to me cause my stomach wasn't like you see those skinny guys that with that weight look like bones my stomach made me feel like i was 140+ pounds don't know if that made any sense. Do you know of any that could remove my tonsils i live in California. And how much would it cost to have them removed also i could have them removed in Mexico which i travel alot to.
Last edited by DYING on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nightmare
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:38 pm
Gender:

Post by nightmare »

Can you smell your bad breath if so its case 2 or 3 if not its 1, 4 or 5
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: WORSE BREATH IN THE WORLD!

Post by FedUp »

DYING wrote:Try to get tested for H Pylori via blood test, stool test or endoscopy.

do you still have your tonsils and adenoids? they can be the source of peoples BB.

Do you have any sinus issues?

No sinus issues. I still have tonsils and adenoids. I hate blood tests i will literally get a heart attack if i see them taking blood from me. I sometimes take out some white things out of my throat with my tongue that smell really bad but i don't think that you could smell that thing say 1 feet away my breathe smells from 20 yards aways which is insane. When i am drinking from a glass just from taking my first sip the second time i go go drink it feels like i have made the water rotten? And the glass smells really bad. This is driving me crazy. I also started only eating vegetables and fruits but for 1 week but that didn't help, and its painfully hard to do. I'm not overweight, also when i was 18 years old i weighed 97 pounds which was a shock to me cause my stomach wasn't like you see those skinny guys that with that weight look like bones my stomach made me feel like i was 140+ pounds don't know if that made any sense. Do you know of any that could remove my tonsils i live in California. And how much would it cost to have them removed also i could have them removed in Mexico which i travel alot to.
those white bits you pull out are called tonsillolith aka tonsil stones and when you smell them they literally smell like shit.

i don't know how much tonsillectomies cost in the US however.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
User avatar
Shit4Breath
Advanced
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by Shit4Breath »

I feel the same way, the more I try to control me bb the worse it gets. And I truly feel like I have the WORST bb in the world. My bb can be smelt outside of my apartment even in the apartment upstairs and next door to me. I hear the elderly people upstairs coughing constantly and then opening windows. And the young couple next door to me always cough when they are opening their door. The children who play in fornt of my door cough I hear them making remarks about it stinking one in yelled in my window "It smells good in here" being sarcastic. I figure we share the same air condition vent so my bb is "traveling". I noticed that cars travel behind me at a very far distance. And when I'm at a red light I notice the car ahead of me and on the side doing normal reactions lifting and flexing there arms at angle as if blocking the smell or as if there armpits are the anecdote (I never understood that reaction). The cigarettes come out and one guy was actually holding his nose. When I go to the bank or any other place like that where I may have to sit I notice the people outside the glass door hestitating to come in.

I don't know if the different symptom "type" theory is for everyone because my bb gradually became this bad. First, I had the occasional on off bb from foods and diairy. Then, then controllable bb that was more persistent. Next, the uncontrollable "conversational" bb that was smelt up close. Then, the uncontrollable "conversational" bb that would travel a very short distance (I had this bb the longest time period). Following, bb that was smelt and travelled FAR. Lastly, bb that is coming out through my nose and travels even far and with progression travels further and further. All this has happened in an approximate 10 year timeframe. I didn't realize my controllable bb in highschool was a sign of something wrong with me. I thought all people had occasional bb but mine was just alittle more occasional.

The fact that I've posted about this before on this forum and alot of members thought I was overexaggerating things or being paranoid (this coming from stinkers themselves who are looked upon crazy by medical professional) let me know that I for sure may have the WORST BREATH IN THE WORLD!
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

Shit4breath I b,elieve u, and the way u explained your progression getting worse is exactly waht happened to me, at first managable, then got worse, then traveled far with reactions, then nasal bb, then pure hell. /I just want to be normal, I can't eat with people, and I hate iti
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗