THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
***k off
well you have friends =) and you sound like your job is somewhat a social setting . thats good . I'm pretty hermitous myself . I've tried a few pharms but none helped (except vaping =)
if people have a debilitating mental issue that can be helped with meds thats cool. if someone with chronic bb just cant deal ,there are probably things they can take to help them deal . But i get what youre saying stanky. Many people on meds suffer from 1st world diseases , like peer pressure and the like and we'd probably gladly trade places with the in a heart beat. I get that . But this isn't that . Are you naturally socially aversive or just due to odor ?
if people have a debilitating mental issue that can be helped with meds thats cool. if someone with chronic bb just cant deal ,there are probably things they can take to help them deal . But i get what youre saying stanky. Many people on meds suffer from 1st world diseases , like peer pressure and the like and we'd probably gladly trade places with the in a heart beat. I get that . But this isn't that . Are you naturally socially aversive or just due to odor ?
i take it its a physically demanding job . i think as we mature ,we naturally drop friends by the wayside ,but this sort of malodor issues make that go much faster for sure . Thru their aversion and ours .
I speculate there could be connection between mental stress and malodor ,but its no long stretch to see how malodor can lead to paranoia and other mental disorders over time ,, not to mention ptsd and ocd type issues . Its a unique situation because its unseen and unconfirmable
.
I speculate there could be connection between mental stress and malodor ,but its no long stretch to see how malodor can lead to paranoia and other mental disorders over time ,, not to mention ptsd and ocd type issues . Its a unique situation because its unseen and unconfirmable
.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
yeah man, its hard. Im in highschool and i have this problem, its super hard because its such a social time when everyone is kissing, going out, talking but i try my best to get in on all these things. I just think its a matte of getting over the problem mentally and making every other aspect of life as good as possible
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
Don't give up Stankie,i know it feels like we're all in hell.Together we gonna beat this ****ing disease......Maybe this is the answer.http://www.socialstyrelsen.se/raredisea ... sedeficien
I know exactly how you feel. At times I wanted to go smash peoples faces in for their comments. I've often over heard people at work making comments about my smell, I often feel I am defenceless although I want to just go mad and tell them exactly why I'm smelling but I'm too embarrassed to tell people. The slyness and smugness I have encountered has made me seriously want to go berzerk. The looks I've often got in public also. The worse one was from some scruffly couple who had maybe 2 - 3 decayed teeth in their head looking at me like some sort of scum bag.
I think it's disgusting that these people are being like that with you considering it's a place of it's nature.
***k them.
I think it's disgusting that these people are being like that with you considering it's a place of it's nature.
***k them.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Stankie, what was clearly said by these people regarding actual odour?
If nothing was actually said, they may be wondering WTF your problem was.
Every bit of what you've said could happen completely normally in such a setting. But you becoming more and more angry at what you FELT they were thinking (and saying) may only have fed their behavior, which only fed your anger more and more.
If you have so much uncertainty over whether you actually smell or not, why don't you find somewhere that can analyse your breath gases? You might have TMAU - why don't you get tested? You're spending all this time and effort but yet you don't eliminate these possibilities?
If nothing was actually said, they may be wondering WTF your problem was.
Every bit of what you've said could happen completely normally in such a setting. But you becoming more and more angry at what you FELT they were thinking (and saying) may only have fed their behavior, which only fed your anger more and more.
If you have so much uncertainty over whether you actually smell or not, why don't you find somewhere that can analyse your breath gases? You might have TMAU - why don't you get tested? You're spending all this time and effort but yet you don't eliminate these possibilities?
Stankie I got fcking respect for you man! You did what all cowards here (Including me) are afraid to do. If every halitosis sufferer would stand up for himself like you did, the "normal" people would know all about this damn disease.
But like halitosisux said, are you 100% sure they were really talking about you? I am not doubting your perception skills. It's just that the ****ing mind likes to mold it's own reality most of the time. That small room and the distance that damn woman kept could be just a coincidence. But yeah...they didn't apologize for nothing probably, they knew they were guilty of something.
Btw you dropped your cape on he floor man, here take it back!
But like halitosisux said, are you 100% sure they were really talking about you? I am not doubting your perception skills. It's just that the ****ing mind likes to mold it's own reality most of the time. That small room and the distance that damn woman kept could be just a coincidence. But yeah...they didn't apologize for nothing probably, they knew they were guilty of something.
Btw you dropped your cape on he floor man, here take it back!
Cured already, just helping as much as I can
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.