who knows of anyone who has been cured on this forum and how did they do it?
and when did they realise they had halitosis was there something that happened in their life at this point?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
whos been cured how did you do it? how did you get it?
I did a 7 day triple therapy treatment for the bacteria. After that I was afraid the H.Pylori wasn't completely annihilated. So for 1 month I used Manuka Honey 18+, brocolli (60 Degrees Steamed), Red Wine, Probiotics, Green Tea. Never heard from it again.jess wrote:ThisSucks, what protocol did you use to cure yourself from H-Pylori? Thanks
Cured already, just helping as much as I can
I have been helped in a big way
I have had bad breath for the past five years. I have gone to many doctors with no help. I have been ridiculed and felt like killing myself. No one wants to live like this. I kept going to the dentist over and over asking if he could please help me. I could not smell my own bad breath because I just don't have a good sniffer. I could tell I smell bad from other peoples reactions to me, all of which you all know so well. The finger to the nose....the people asking, "who farted". My smell was the poo smell or the sewage smell. You have no idea what I have lived with for the last five years. I begged doctors to please help me. They told me they couldn't smell anything and insinuated that I had mental problems. All the while people would have a bad reaction, and make comments whenever I was around. This is even from complete strangers. I have been to about 3 different specialists asking if they could help me. They all said they didn't know what to do for me as they had no idea how to help. I thought maybe a chemical imbalance, my dr. said she wouldn't even know how to start to check for that. I thought I would just have to live with it....I read somewhere that apple cider vinegar is good for a lot of things. I started taking a teaspoon in the evening and I cannot believe the difference. I have taken it for about 2 weeks now and people have not been acting the same towards me. It's a miracle....Please for your own good. Try it. By the way, I had the kind of breath that mints, gum mouthwash all made my breath much worse. I hope this helps you...it's cheap, you can buy it in a small bottle instead of such a huge one. I'm telling all of you I just can't believe it. Bless all of you for having to go through what I am...like I said It's only been 2 weeks so let's hope it doesn't come back anytime soon.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.