Hi,
I wondered if anyone have tried an 80% alkaline and 20% acid forming diet (and how did it go)?
I read on this website that our body's ph is: The pH of your tissues and body fluids affects the state of your health or inner cleanliness or filth. The closer the pH is to 7.35 - 7.45, the higher you’re level of health and well being and your ability to resist states of disease and the onset of symptomologies.
I think that's what i want to do first: is to restore my body to this state (to a healthy natural state) and then if i still have bad breath (I will aim to be more social at university to test out my breath) then i will know if it could be other problems.
Thank you.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Who has tried an 80% alkaline and 20% acid forming diet?
-
flavouredpig
- Newbie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.