THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

sex

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
who farted?
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am

sex

Post by who farted? »

ive always noticed that my bb gets worse after sex (orgasm).Does any other members suffer the same effects?
flavouredpig
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by flavouredpig »

I've never smelt my breath after orgasm before, I will try it and let you know.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

your partner tells you this ? male or female ?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

I read once that a woman's hormones can be affected by the male hormones she absorbs from semen, through the vaginal wall.

So even for men, it probably does affect hormone levels depending on how much sexual activity there is. Not saying this is a cause of BB in itself, but if there's another cause related to hormones and other body chemistry, this factor could be indicative.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Our bad breath is probably related to homrmones, that are out of whack.

THat is why most of use get bb at the age of 14, when sex hormones start to do its work
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
who farted?
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am

Post by who farted? »

deebo wrote:your partner tells you this ? male or female ?
Male,no i can tell by increased reactions,from further distances theres no doubt in my mind it plays a big part,
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I just won't masturbate anymore. WHO KNOWS IF IS BECAUSE OF IT MY BB CASE INCREASED? I've been masturbating a lot this days to cover up my frustration with love.
User avatar
Tony22
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Tony22 »

I don't know if my breath gets worse after sex, I was mostly worried about breathing too much during it and getting in the other's person's face...but I'm not sure if it got worse after orgasm.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗