THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

dehydration? dry lips at all times?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
keepfaith
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:47 pm

dehydration? dry lips at all times?

Post by keepfaith »

Dose anybody feel like they have chronic dehydration? I alway have dry mouth and skin.....my lips feel like the dryest part of my body ...any suggestions?
ThisSucks
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by ThisSucks »

That's easily curable, just keep drinking water all day long (yeah I know, pretty obvious lol). Take small sips like every 3-5 minutes.
Cured already, just helping as much as I can
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clara0
Master
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by clara0 »

I am the same, all the time my lips and skin are dry and I have to apply creams many times during the day. The worst part is being thirsty all the time...even though I am drinking lots of water during a day. The only time that I did not have these problems was when I was on raw vegan diet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗