Your Email Address:

First Name:

new bacteria discovered

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Very interesting article. Something worth digging into for further information.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Unfortunately this is pretty old:
Release Date

03/24/05

I hope they have been working on some antibiotic or at least a mouthwash all that time.

There's also an email at that article. Maybe we should contact them for updates on the issue?
unsungzero7
Junior

Post by unsungzero7 »

that would be a good idea
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

i've written an email to the doc.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

waitingforrelief wrote:i've written an email to the doc.
did you recieve a response from the doc? I would like to know what he/she had to say. i also wrote and i recieved a reply. however, i am at work and can't check my personal email from lois baker. yes, i am at work and fixated on continual search for a cure. if somehow i could find a job that pays me to find a cure, i wld do it in a heartbeat. there's nothing more important to me than to find a cure for us.

i get so frustrated and anger that no one cares about our heartaches.

i will post lois baker's reply, if it's anything worth sharing. thanks your contact/info.

john
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

i did not get a response from the doc yet. pls do post baker's response. maybe i'll forward my email to the doc to her as well.

thanks john. let's work together in our quest!
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Awww,

WFR, all I got was a message from Lois Baker saying she will forward my letter to the doc.
=====================================================================
Subject: RE: halitosis bacteria research
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 08:53:01 -0400
From: "Baker, Lois" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: "JW" <
I have forwarded you email to Dr. Joseph Zambon, one of the researchers at UB who is working on this problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 5:32 PM
To: Baker, Lois
Subject: halitosis bacteria research

Dear ljbaker,

Forgive me for not knowing your name and title. My name is John, I am an advocate and a moderator for an internet halitosis support network, which consists of over 750 members. We have seeked the assistance from the NIH, Dr. Hillman, Dr. Shi, Dr. Katz, leading experts in the field of halitosis research. None has been able to help us.

Please provide us with updated research/good news of any findings that may lead to a better tomorrow for us as we are demoralized by this disorder.

Please get back with me as we are eargely wanting to form a mutual relationship with you in our search for a cure.

Looking forward to better days,

John
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

oh well, since i've already written the doc a letter, hopefully i'll hear from him soon.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Well, this is definitely something to look forward to. I just hope that they also examine samples from the stomach of chronic sufferers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic