I think you're right about the imbacterial imbalance and your story.
After the h pylori eradication didn't change a thing, my doctor put me on some prebiotics. Have to take imutis, combizym and papaverine, this should help me digest better throufout my entire system. I've got the feeling it makes my breath worse. But I think it's positive cuz now I'm quite sure the problem lag introgastronal. My doctor also prescribed me Gaviscon, which helps temporarily.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My Cause.......Gut Fermentation?
Further on, I don't think diet is the only way. This weekend I read about fecestransplantation in the highest quality newspaper in my country(Belgium). The article began with an example of a man who had Clostridium Difficile. His gastroenterologists thought he was gonna die, fecestransplantation was his last straw. It only took 15 minutes and he's cured. The operation was performed by Danny De Looze and the man's daughter was donor.
The article continued with the fact that it's a new way in operating and that our intestinal flore is 'our second brain'. The doctor said the transplantation is only temporarily untill they can make pills with the good bacteria found in healty people.
I think this is quite positive cuz i'm not intending to diet my entire life.
The article continued with the fact that it's a new way in operating and that our intestinal flore is 'our second brain'. The doctor said the transplantation is only temporarily untill they can make pills with the good bacteria found in healty people.
I think this is quite positive cuz i'm not intending to diet my entire life.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.