THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Cured or not? lets see after a week, interdental brushes
Not sure how actin a fool on here is helping anything or anyone .
Mr Chips, Theres lots of questions other sufferers might have for your case . Thanks for sharing your plight and remaining open to our scrutiny .
Its possible that the odor is intermittent and you're in the waning phase now(?) I would guess that cleaning the upper front teeth might take awhile to have any effect of sinus odor . We all know how tough it can be to asses our odor . Give it time , you're welcome to post whether you do or don't have future odor . Just keep in mind , this condition really tests the critical thinking skills and each 'success' post is a possible opportunity for each of us to try Only after scrutinizing the method and the poster .
.
Mr Chips, Theres lots of questions other sufferers might have for your case . Thanks for sharing your plight and remaining open to our scrutiny .
Its possible that the odor is intermittent and you're in the waning phase now(?) I would guess that cleaning the upper front teeth might take awhile to have any effect of sinus odor . We all know how tough it can be to asses our odor . Give it time , you're welcome to post whether you do or don't have future odor . Just keep in mind , this condition really tests the critical thinking skills and each 'success' post is a possible opportunity for each of us to try Only after scrutinizing the method and the poster .
.
Well its been a full week now. I was literally breathing and blowing in someones face on the bus this morning and had no reaction. I believe i am cured.
Since last week i have continued using the interdental brushes. Just to make sure and after the interdental brush i swill my mouth with salt water and then a regular brush of the teeth. Im.still detecting slight odour sometimes on certain teeth so i shall continue with the interdental brushes until theres no odour.
I must say make sure you do the interdental brushing with maximum speed to clear up any tartar etc
Anyone got any questions ask
Since last week i have continued using the interdental brushes. Just to make sure and after the interdental brush i swill my mouth with salt water and then a regular brush of the teeth. Im.still detecting slight odour sometimes on certain teeth so i shall continue with the interdental brushes until theres no odour.
I must say make sure you do the interdental brushing with maximum speed to clear up any tartar etc
Anyone got any questions ask
UPDATE:
Last week i started getting a few reactions again. Reactions that could not be dismissed. My bad breath had returned. Not as bad as it was, but bad breath nonetheless. So this is what i did...
When i was using the interdental brushes, i curved the brush slightly and brushed along each tooths gumline. I did this to each tooth. I noticed that the smell on the brush was worse after brushing the top front teeth. I made sure i swilled my mouth with slightly salty warm water every now and then. Once i had completed the whole mouth, i then brushed my teeth with a manual toothbrush. And then finally flossing with flossing tape.
My mouth and breath feels so fresh now. Yesterday and today i got on the bus and carried out some tests. I passed. I think im finally fully cured now. I dont think the halitosis will return.
If any of you cant get a brush inbetween your teeth, try bending the interdental brush slightly and brush along your gumline.
Last week i started getting a few reactions again. Reactions that could not be dismissed. My bad breath had returned. Not as bad as it was, but bad breath nonetheless. So this is what i did...
When i was using the interdental brushes, i curved the brush slightly and brushed along each tooths gumline. I did this to each tooth. I noticed that the smell on the brush was worse after brushing the top front teeth. I made sure i swilled my mouth with slightly salty warm water every now and then. Once i had completed the whole mouth, i then brushed my teeth with a manual toothbrush. And then finally flossing with flossing tape.
My mouth and breath feels so fresh now. Yesterday and today i got on the bus and carried out some tests. I passed. I think im finally fully cured now. I dont think the halitosis will return.
If any of you cant get a brush inbetween your teeth, try bending the interdental brush slightly and brush along your gumline.
It seems you may benefit from full mouth disinfection, the dentist goes deep into the gums to clean them out of any bacteria etc.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
- Shit4Breath
- Advanced
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm
Did you find your gums bled when you first used them?
I tried using one last night and my gums bled alot.
I bought the finest brushes I could find and still have trouble getting them between teeth. But when I did I bled alot.
I tried using one last night and my gums bled alot.
I bought the finest brushes I could find and still have trouble getting them between teeth. But when I did I bled alot.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
MrChips,
I hate to appear so ignorant after three years of posts in this forum, but I don't know what an interdental brush is.
And as far as tartar is concerned, my dentist always scrapes it off with a metal pick. In fact, he scrapes so hard that I often think he is scraping off half my tooth enamel! I really don't think I have any tartar (or plaque) on my teeth. But that never seemed to make any difference in my bad breath. I'm glad that the interdental brush worked for you, but I don't see how this could help me if my breath odor comes from my throat.
Please don't be offended by our scepticism. We have all had too many disappointments.
I hate to appear so ignorant after three years of posts in this forum, but I don't know what an interdental brush is.
And as far as tartar is concerned, my dentist always scrapes it off with a metal pick. In fact, he scrapes so hard that I often think he is scraping off half my tooth enamel! I really don't think I have any tartar (or plaque) on my teeth. But that never seemed to make any difference in my bad breath. I'm glad that the interdental brush worked for you, but I don't see how this could help me if my breath odor comes from my throat.
Please don't be offended by our scepticism. We have all had too many disappointments.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.