compor wrote:I think it depends on how effective metronidazole is for you.
First time I took metronidazole I was 100% cured, my mouth felt fresh, not a single reaction whatsoever. Bad taste came back about 1 week after I stopped, along with bb.
The second time, 100% cured again, but bb came back in 1 day.
The third time, not completely cured (lick test failed, which was successful in previous attempts) which kinda scared me so I didn't try again. The time difference between first and last was 18 months. Each time, I used 14 to 20 pills, twice a day.
Hope it helps.
I've suffered for well over a decade. Tried everything (like most people have!)
Stumbled upon the post about metronidazole. Happened to have some lying around in my kitchen, took it, and instantly my breath was as fresh as a babies! Was like that all week - even my morning breath.
I stopped taking it 3 days ago. Breath still nice, but i'm sad, knowing that it'll likely return soon.
thanks for replying