A couple of weeks ago I was sitting next to a girl. This girl said "it smells like poop, did somebody shit himself?" The dude behind us said "or is it [my name]?"
feelsbadman
I get bad reactions daily but that shit hurt extra hard for some reason and I'll never forget it
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Let me just say this
-
oneday4800
- Advanced
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.