Hey everybody, I'm a new user but I've been coming to this site for quite some time. I'll tell you my story and what I have set out to do. I had never suffered from bb until I was about 21(23 now). I've suffered from allergies and PND for as long as I can remember. About two years ago I started noticing rotten smells from my mouth, I was using drugs and alcohol heavily but had maintained a social life and NEVER had reactions from a single person. After getting clean and realizing the wreckage that were my teeth and mouth I noticed some occasional bad breath. As time went on I would get reactions from people occasionally but more and more frequently and my bb has gotten progressively worse with people starting react more. I have since taken care of most often teerth(1 root canal left) and seen ENT who said surgery wasn't necessary.
I've found that the smell comes from my throat, but I'm convinced it has at least something to do with my wisdoms( i have all 4, 2 impacted) however I've noticed that my mouth does not break down food smells very well anymore. Over the past week I have been vegetarian taking mucinex for PND and probiotics. HUGE IMPROVEMENT, not room filling anymore but it's definitely still there.
I plan to first get my last root canal
Next get deep cleaning for periodontist
Wisdom teeth out
Sinus surgery( if necessary)
I've chosen this order because I have no dental insurance and this seems to be the most practical approach financially
Please any suggestions
