THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

esophagis candida

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

esophagis candida

Post by crazy4it »

i really believe i have candida overgrowth in my esophagus. i have all the sympoms of it. pain swallowing, fatigue, taste in mouth and bb. anyone know a good site where i can purchase fluconazole which is supposed to help? im going to see an ent but my insurance has expired if i dont get a chance to see the ent i will purchase it anyways. can anyone help me?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

hey there
I am testing out the candida theory myself but not sure where you can purchase that. I have been on threelac for the past 3 months but haven't really noticed much of a difference yet.

Have you ever tried anti-candida probiotics?
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Post by crazy4it »

No I haven't used any anti candida probiotics aren't those regular probiotics? I have used vco but it worked for a day at least for the bb. I'm thinking of anti fungal lozenges and getting a prescription for anti fungals I will update
Jenc0
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Jenc0 »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗