THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I'm stupid

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Shit4Breath
Advanced
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by Shit4Breath »

Well on a lighter note, I think I'm going to play my hand in the lotto more often because if I one of the 0.25-1.25% of the population to have this unknown metabolic condition how lucky am I ](*,)

Stankie, have you looked into isolated persistent hypermethioninemia cause of DMSE?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗