THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

bad taste

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

bad taste

Post by crazy4it »

i have this bad taste in my mouth 24 hrs a day it seems to be only on the right side of my tounge. its really strange i can feel it only a small section on my right side of the tongue. any thouhts???
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

I get this sometimes. Just one side. I am thinking it may be coming from tonsil stones, but I'm not sure.
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Post by crazy4it »

I had laser resurfacing done on my to tonsils it is very clean and no odor when I put my finger on it. I think this is due to amalgam fillings as it is Cingular from one specific area ima go to my dentist Monday. This taste is really killing me it is so annoying.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗