THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How common is "room filling" bad breath?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Tony22
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:09 am

How common is "room filling" bad breath?

Post by Tony22 »

I had never heard this term before I came on this site; is this a trait of most halitosis cases or only some? How common is it?

Because I'm starting to think that I have the problem to some degree; my bedroom in my apartment is pretty small and I notice that sometimes it kind of smells like my bad breath and my roommate even pointed it out once.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

are you sure you don't have a systemic issue ? sometimes odor issues are confused with each other . in this forum room filling bb is pretty rare and much , much rarer in general , but it is a real issue .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗