THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Guess who pm'd me?

Tell us your story with bad breath
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Guess who pm'd me?

Post by sadmum »

That imbecile, copzel is still convinced that he can cure everyone! what a dick!!!

Hey Monsieur, since you're such a genius, why not post 'part' of your so called cure here for everyone to read?!!

:!: :?: :-k


Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I banned the idiot, so we can have some piece, so let me know if he registers a new username and tries again
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Post by sadmum »

Good call Jimi....Thanks!

Hope no one fell for that scammer's trap.....

Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

I don't think he can cure anyone, and I told him so in a private reply message.
But I don't think he should have been banned. I believe in free speech, even if it's wrong. Sensorship is best left to totalitarian governments. Just my opinion.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

He does not have a good intent here in the site. He vener revealed his cure technique, he will harras people and charge 200 USD for scam

better keep him away
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗