THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Holy Molly
I am on to something. I can't smell my own breath anymore and today I did something I would have never dared before: went a whole morning without water or eating/chewing anything and asked 2 persons I trust to smell after blowing air a few inches form their nose and both said it was fresh. Tongue is pinker too.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
You're getting those results by doing the flip turn flush with the original GSE?Peace wrote:I am on to something. I can't smell my own breath anymore and today I did something I would have never dared before: went a whole morning without water or eating/chewing anything and asked 2 persons I trust to smell after blowing air a few inches form their nose and both said it was fresh. Tongue is pinker too.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.