Your Email Address:

First Name:

Holy Molly

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Peace
Junior

Post by Peace »

I am on to something. I can't smell my own breath anymore and today I did something I would have never dared before: went a whole morning without water or eating/chewing anything and asked 2 persons I trust to smell after blowing air a few inches form their nose and both said it was fresh. Tongue is pinker too.

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Peace wrote:I am on to something. I can't smell my own breath anymore and today I did something I would have never dared before: went a whole morning without water or eating/chewing anything and asked 2 persons I trust to smell after blowing air a few inches form their nose and both said it was fresh. Tongue is pinker too.
You're getting those results by doing the flip turn flush with the original GSE?
Peace
Junior

Post by Peace »

Yes, have been doing for past 6 days. It works. If you have not done it before make sure you tilt your head on each side to let the sinuses drain.
I will switch to saline alone tomorrow to see how long the effect lasts.
Peace
Junior

Post by Peace »

BTW, you know you have the right kind of GSE if it tastes bitter and foams when you shake the saline solution. Foaming is important because it means the solution contains the detergent to break biofilm. I believe that this combined with citricidal is what makes this work so well for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic