to know what your breath smells like?
I've licked my wrist, pushed my bottom lip under my nose and breathe, cuffed my hands and breathe into them, scraped my tongue and sniffed it, and even asked my brother...but I want to smell if for myself.
The only test that seems to come close is having others tell you what it smells like. I always get feces or fart. I don't ask my brother anymore, though, because at one time I could tell he was getting annoyed with it, and probably got tired of smelling my damn breath.
Is there any way out there that I can know what it actually smells like myself? I'm dying to know. I want to know just what do other people smell. Don't you all wonder this?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Is there one sure, sure way...
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
-
Stinkynick
- Junior
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 1:16 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.