THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

coenzime q10 and bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am

coenzime q10 and bb

Post by snoopsister »

I have been reading up on this suppelment and it helps with gum disease and immunne function, it helps repair tissues in the mouth area. I wonder if it could also help sufferers of bad breath
waitingforrelief
Sheriff
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am

Post by waitingforrelief »

the ecodent that i just got today has coenzyme q10 in it.

http://www.eco-dent.com/ingr/ingr164032.cfm
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

CO Q10 also helps in good heart & brain function. I`ve been on it before for 3 months but with very low dosage so I can`t say about its effect. I`ve read that it`s actually a vitamin but the scientists that discovered it had mistaken it for an enzyme.
stinky
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by stinky »

I have been using it for the last 2 months but i havent noticed any improvements.
hope4now
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am
Gender:

Post by hope4now »

I've been trying it for the past week. It definitely helps the gums. All the sensitive spots I could feel with the waterpik are gone. It's also helping with the bb as far as I can tell.

I've tried both forms: ubiquinone and ubiquinol. Google them for more info.
snoopsister
Sheriff
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am

Post by snoopsister »

hope, awesome! i hope you continue to have success. i will purchase it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗