THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
SIBO! Could this be the end?
SIBO! Could this be the end?
Quick background...34 year old female dealing with this for the past 5 years. My personality has changed completely and I am so tired of all of this as I am sure you are. My dentist says my mouth is healthy. Get two cleanings a year, no bleeding, etc. went to ENT and I may have had psd but it was never consistent. The ENT didn't smell my bad breath but she suggested getting my tonsils out and I did that end of nov. Still have the bad breath but glad I could rule out tonsils and don't regret it at all but after, I didn't know where to turn next. I remember sitting in my car and crying because no one can tell me the problem and where do i go next. I was also nauseous for 2 months and they looked in my stomach and nothing was there but before i went under i said to test me for h. Pylori and that came back negative. I looked up alternative medicine and came across a local p,ace and the dr there has been great. After a couple of tests, I have fructose malabsorption and I thought that was it but I read about sibo on here and asked to be tested and I have it!! I have methane producing so he put me on xif or whatever it is but it doesn't see,m to be helping and I looked up online that nymocin and xif working together is th best for methane producing sibo. Called my dr right up and he said there may be side effects but it's worth trying so this is it. There are lots of studies online about these two working together and being the most effective. Cross your fingers p,ease!!! I won't give up if this isn't it though. Anyone had luck with this?
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
I have no personal experience relating to SIBO as the tests I've been taking have showed no signs of SIBO, so this is more some general advice.
Are you taking any probiotics atm? If so that would be the first step IMO as you'll need to re-populate your gut flora with beneficial bacteria. Remember to take them away from meals as opposed to vitamins. And remember patience is key, don't expect miracles within weeks.
Personally i'm taking double dosis at the moment and experience no side effects at all perhaps, so I believe this is very safe thing to begin with.
Have you tried some of the natural anti bacterial remedies such as grapeseed extract, oregano oil etc.?
Are you taking any probiotics atm? If so that would be the first step IMO as you'll need to re-populate your gut flora with beneficial bacteria. Remember to take them away from meals as opposed to vitamins. And remember patience is key, don't expect miracles within weeks.
Personally i'm taking double dosis at the moment and experience no side effects at all perhaps, so I believe this is very safe thing to begin with.
Have you tried some of the natural anti bacterial remedies such as grapeseed extract, oregano oil etc.?
-
seanlee1980
- Advanced
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am
I smoked weed a few nights ago and I thought my breath was strangely better when I woke up in the morning. Right after I smoke though, it seems like my breath is worse. I get that sour and metallic taste. Maybe there is a difference between smoking and ingesting canabis. Would be nice if I can just get the THC pills.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.