Jimi, you need to kick this sucker's ass out of here!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What the hell is going on here??!!!!
What the hell is going on here??!!!!
Who is Luminous? And what's with all the spamming and hating?!! Clearly this asshole has no life!!! Pathetic!!!
Jimi, you need to kick this sucker's ass out of here!

Jimi, you need to kick this sucker's ass out of here!
-
luminous
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
so this is effect of BB when there is no cure. its so hard for us, but this is life and we have to face it. God must be have a reason that allow us to have BB. Maybe to united and find cure together? or make scientist care to us? if we can't find the cure, why don't we try to contact all scientist in this world to help us?
and make them united......
honestly i'm introvert/anti-sosial person from child....
and make them united......
honestly i'm introvert/anti-sosial person from child....
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
BB has turned him into a lunatic. He'll eventually get over. I don't feel sad for him, though. I understand BB is a tremendous burden, but that doesn't mean you have to be an a-hole to everyone because of it. We're all going though the same thing. You don't see us degrading each other and calling each other names. Exactly how will this cure it?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
This guy is completely insane, I am sorry for him, first he wanted me to delete every post from his old account, when I said I could not he started insulting everybody with offensive curses , I dont know why moderators dont do anything?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Can you delete his posts in the future, he plugs that therabreath shit all overhalitosisux wrote:Stankie WTF?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Jimi the reason why I didn't do anything was because I felt that if I did it would only lead to a prolonging and worsening of the situation.
Stankie you're being a complete idiot. I can understand you have an issue, and that you're feeling angry and frustrated etc, but please stop this vandalism. We all care about this site and without it many of us would probably be DEAD. You brought your trouble on yourself by some of the things you said and the clashes you've had with other very knowledgeable members with different opinions and views to your own.
There is no need for any of this. If you're not happy then just stay away. It was always interesting to discuss things with you and read your posts. It's a shame this has all happened. Please calm down and make a new ID if you want to and we will all be happy to see you back again.
I remember in your first posting on this forum, for what you were about to tell us, that we needed to have our big boys pants on - well get out of your frilly knickers and STOP this stupidity.
Stankie you're being a complete idiot. I can understand you have an issue, and that you're feeling angry and frustrated etc, but please stop this vandalism. We all care about this site and without it many of us would probably be DEAD. You brought your trouble on yourself by some of the things you said and the clashes you've had with other very knowledgeable members with different opinions and views to your own.
There is no need for any of this. If you're not happy then just stay away. It was always interesting to discuss things with you and read your posts. It's a shame this has all happened. Please calm down and make a new ID if you want to and we will all be happy to see you back again.
I remember in your first posting on this forum, for what you were about to tell us, that we needed to have our big boys pants on - well get out of your frilly knickers and STOP this stupidity.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Just delete it please, maybe he works for therabreath or something, who knows.
In the future just delete, because I know he will be back with new username, but he would have to really try to do that.
In the future just delete, because I know he will be back with new username, but he would have to really try to do that.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I am the owner, but I was away for few day and did not see it coming. I am not visiting my site every day.
So the moderators can help, otherwise what is the point of being moderator if you dont delete garbage posts with links and just see them posted.
So the moderators can help, otherwise what is the point of being moderator if you dont delete garbage posts with links and just see them posted.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Jimi, apart from deleting the vandalism, is there anything else we could do like locking a person out or locking the entire forum temporarily if necessary?
I was waiting for you to respond to the situation and wasn't aware you were away. If I knew you were away I would probably have deleted the crap. But I know if I had done so, it would only have provoked Stankie into posting even more of it. I'm usually checking the forum twice a day and spam gets deleted immediately.
I was waiting for you to respond to the situation and wasn't aware you were away. If I knew you were away I would probably have deleted the crap. But I know if I had done so, it would only have provoked Stankie into posting even more of it. I'm usually checking the forum twice a day and spam gets deleted immediately.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.