THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
A question to all bb sufferers!
Hi all,
I started to suffer from bad breath when I was 18. No one in my family has it, in fact I have never come across someone who suffered from chronic halitosis in my neighbourhood except one teacher I had in high school but her breath could only be smelt if you were close to her.
When I turned 18 I had a family member pass away and that's when my problems started. I was really depressed and stressed. I then started to have dry mouth, white tongue, bad taste and it went from you could smell me from short distance to now where people can smell me before they even see me.
I have suffered for 14 years now and just lately also got nose odour. I wonder what's next
I started to suffer from bad breath when I was 18. No one in my family has it, in fact I have never come across someone who suffered from chronic halitosis in my neighbourhood except one teacher I had in high school but her breath could only be smelt if you were close to her.
When I turned 18 I had a family member pass away and that's when my problems started. I was really depressed and stressed. I then started to have dry mouth, white tongue, bad taste and it went from you could smell me from short distance to now where people can smell me before they even see me.
I have suffered for 14 years now and just lately also got nose odour. I wonder what's next
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
I don't remember exactly when my bb started but I do remember when I started getting reactions/comments and that was when I was 10 years old. I remember this very clearly because the comments started that year right before I moved to this country. I find it very interesting that most of us are pointing to age 10.... hmmmm
My dad has very strong bb and so does my sibling.
My dad has very strong bb and so does my sibling.
Re:
StillHoping wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:06 am I don't remember exactly when my bb started but I do remember when I started getting reactions/comments and that was when I was 10 years old. I remember this very clearly because the comments started that year right before I moved to this country. I find it very interesting that most of us are pointing to age 10.... hmmmm
I also started to suffer from BB since I was 10yo... none of my family or relatives have bb. I am the only one
Re: A question to all bb sufferers!
Hmm I mean sometimes theyd have bad breath but not chronic. I believe mine started when very young. Like 4-7 or something I don't know. I just remember being little and my parents telling me. Haha. I know I probably wasn't brushing good as a kid either so that's another thing.
Re: Re:
Sadlife wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:31 pmI forgot how to open a new topic here. So I am writing here. Does anyone of u ever heard of Dr Joseph R. Nemeth? He claimed that he is bad breath expert n cured thousands of bb sufferers all over the world. 100% success with no failure. Thx for ur opinion in advance.StillHoping wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:06 am I don't remember exactly when my bb started but I do remember when I started getting reactions/comments and that was when I was 10 years old. I remember this very clearly because the comments started that year right before I moved to this country. I find it very interesting that most of us are pointing to age 10.... hmmmm
I also started to suffer from BB since I was 10yo... none of my family or relatives have bb. I am the only one![]()
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.