Your Email Address:

First Name:

An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

Leena wrote:After I stopped, it came back but it`s very controlable thanks to Spriulina, Chlorella and Vit C (or one of them ?).
Maybe you should try taking only one of them for 1-2 weeks each to find out which works for you so you dont have to take all 3?
By the way, how much did it help you? Did you notice any improvement in any of the symptoms? (dry mouth, pnd, white coating on tongue etc.)[/quote]

Actually I started only with Spirulina and I had some results. But then just after seeing the results start, I took some antibiotics and I was BB free (100%) for about a week. After I stopped the antibiotics the BB come back but I continued with adding Chlorella and Vit C.
So far it hasn`t helped completely but for example today at work a colleague was sitting very close next to me, both of us looking at a document and I was talking to him at a really close distance and I didn`t see any reactions. However I don`t see many reactions from people generally, but this is maybe bacuse I just avoid very carefully talking close to them.
I still have some coating on the tongue and dry mouth I guess. I don`t think I ever had the PND or it`s just that I `ve never diagnosed I had it. I don`t know.

Well, the problem is still there but more easily manageable.

Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

whyme wrote:
Leena wrote:I just wanted to report that I`ve been taking Chlorella, Spirulina and Vit C (no more than 2000 mg actually) and it is working. It might not be the complete relief but it`s really OK. :)

I`ve been also taking some antibiotics in the meantime that I has been prescribed for a cold and while taking it, I didn`t have any BB at all. After I stopped, it came back but it`s very controlable thanks to Spriulina, Chlorella and Vit C (or one of them ?).

The Vit C I`ve been taking it is sugar free.

I don`t know. Maybe the effect won`t last but after all things can suddenly change every day! :D
hey i am new here... can someone explain to me what is spiriulina and chlorella and where can i get them please?
Spirulina and Chlorella are green algae known for their beneficial effect on the human body. They are basically food supplements. They supposedly help with fighting body odours thanks to the chlorophyl they contain in high doses. You can google them and you`ll find a lot of interesting information about them. I think it`s good to take them even if they don`t help with BB.
I got the Spirulina from a convenient store and the Chlorella from an online store. I think they are easy to find even though I live in Eastern Europe and they are not so popular here. :D
Leena
Junior

Post by Leena »

Jimi wrote:I think that who thinks on this forum that most people do not cheat is dellusional for sure. I do not know any of my friends that did not cheat his girlfreind and also girlfriend cheated them back.

SO people pelease wake up. My girlfreind was a lso a big whore that is why i fucing dump her :)
Where are you from? I think people from some countries cheat more than people from other countries. :D

Statistically in 95% of the families at least one of the partners will cheat on the other at some point of their relationship. :)
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Leena wrote:
Jimi wrote:I think that who thinks on this forum that most people do not cheat is dellusional for sure. I do not know any of my friends that did not cheat his girlfreind and also girlfriend cheated them back.

SO people pelease wake up. My girlfreind was a lso a big whore that is why i fucing dump her :)
Where are you from? I think people from some countries cheat more than people from other countries. :D

Statistically in 95% of the families at least one of the partners will cheat on the other at some point of their relationship. :)
This is ridiculous man, just because a lot of people do it, doesn't make it ok for someone to do it.

Oh yea btw jimi, u handled the situation well. Dump her in a trash can.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

You will see when you will get older you will do it also. Trust me. Maybe I was the only one here that had a whore for a gfr. That is just my opinion.

I am just defending the guy who is thinking realistically and is not living in the clouds.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Uhh no, first break up or divorce, then comes new relationship. You have to be a professional asshole to cheat, which I would pretty much fail in.

However cheating like in videogames, that's ten times easier.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

There's a big different doing that to a girlfriend and to your wife when you also have kids.

Yes there are whores out there but that doesn't mean its ok.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Busted wrote:However cheating like in videogames, that's ten times easier.
you don't have xbox by any chance?

RE sugar free VitC, good idea. I'm using GNC and they taste like candy. It's either real or fake sugar, but it's alot. Maybe that'll make a difference, because this C isn't doing jack for my problem execpt increase my acid levels.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

[quote="KL"]Jimi

I dress very well , all my clothes are expensive eventhough if they are casual clothes (this is a huge deal, Women like man well dressed and well combined).

I guess I must just be the odd ball!!! There is nothing sexier than a man that has been working in the fields all day wearing ripped blue jeans and a t-shirt and not shaven for a few days and looking all sweaty! Beats a well-dressed guy anyday of the week!!!! What? I'm live in Oklahoma what can I say? LOL

Bye,
Susie
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Susie wrote:I guess I must just be the odd ball!!! There is nothing sexier than a man that has been working in the fields all day wearing ripped blue jeans and a t-shirt and not shaven for a few days and looking all sweaty! Beats a well-dressed guy anyday of the week!!!! What? I'm live in Oklahoma what can I say? LOL

Bye,
Susie
How about a man that can kill with his breath from 1m distance? Image
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

These new subjects we talking about here are very interesting but!

Shell we start a new topic on it! Jimi?

Lets leave this one about vitamin C.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

yeh start a new topic called "How to cheat on your wife"
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

austuser wrote:yeh start a new topic called "How to cheat on your wife"
And how it's a good thing, because a lot of people do it :roll:
noptical wrote:How about a man that can kill with his breath from 1m distance? Image
Now that's a weapon for sure
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Despite my setback these couple of day, white coated tongue and odor backdraft, I am NOT giving up with VC. I am going to try a sugarfree variety b/c any masking/reduction in my odor is worth it.

I just can't sit still, waiting for a cure and not doing anything in the maintime to calm my anxiety and BB.

I am looking forward to Lavoris this summer. There may be oppositions from various camps/members who just don't believe. However, if anyone is willing to step up to the plate and lead our search for a cure, let me know and I will gladly follow otherwise we really don't have much hope in science to bring about a true cure anytime soon.

john
stinky

Post by stinky »

kl made a good point.

It is prob not a vitamin c deficency causing our bb, because swallowing the same quantities of vitamin c without letting them disolve on the mouth dosent seem to have the same effect.

It sounds like the tablet is causing some positive effect in the mouth when it is desolving, like a positive effect on the ph in our mouths or saliva flow or something like that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic