THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Finally I dealt with 'my' halitosis with a tooth brush
Finally I dealt with 'my' halitosis with a tooth brush
......
Last edited by duya07 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
lol
that is all I can say.
Hey all you room fillers just brush ya teeth, problem solved, ok?
that is all I can say.
Hey all you room fillers just brush ya teeth, problem solved, ok?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
Most people on this site do not suffer from acute halitosis, where we can just scrub our tongues and are cured of BB. We are chronic halitosis sufferers, so stop spamming this site with "I brushed my tongue with a tongue scraper and now I'm cured. Read my blog to see how my life has changed" crap. The majority of us on this site have better hygiene than people who do not suffer from halitosis.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
you got THAT right.coconuthead wrote:Most people on this site do not suffer from acute halitosis, where we can just scrub our tongues and are cured of BB. We are chronic halitosis sufferers, so stop spamming this site with "I brushed my tongue with a tongue scraper and now I'm cured. Read my blog to see how my life has changed" crap. The majority of us on this site have better hygiene than people who do not suffer from halitosis.
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.