THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

sore throat and flu

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

sore throat and flu

Post by Ihatemybreath »

they can make bad breath 478879871679% more intense, now I now it. I was with a sore throat and my BB was like unbearable, I felt it and very intense. It's like a tonsil stones BB only magnified a hundred times. That day I could not open my mouth, it was rotten! With my usual breath I even talk to my friends, (very uncomfortable but...), but with that, no, there was no wayyyyy. Now I know how does it feel 4 peoples with severe BB... That day I just stayed silent. And it was better for me and for them, especially for them. Sore throat can REALLY make a big difference in the breath, I can say.
tieuvodanh
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am

Post by tieuvodanh »

If you got flu & sore throat, why don't you go to the gym to lift weights to improve your immune system ? When I was young , I used to get sinusitis + sore throat + fever but now haven't had them for 10 yrs. I used to take antibiotics before but those only work temporarily. Only your immune system could kill the virus or bacteria forever.but you need to provide energy/kcal to it through lifting heavy weights. (but there is a trade-off , my strong immune system caused me serious problems with allergy. And I had to leave US & go back to my home country to avoid allergy. But I think this still better than having sore throat,flu).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗