I brush my teeth twice a day. I floss my teeth before brushing tooth pick (Y-shaped). everyday when cleaning between last two teeth ( 2nd & 3rd molar only) it smells very bad.
I also use Waterpick flosser everyday twice. But it is also of no use.
I think BB originates from Vocal cords area or stomach or ( Lungs )
________________
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very Very good"
Endoscopy - "Stomach Normal, nothing malicious present"
ENT Surgeon - Had Deviated nasal septum and straightened through surgery
I am Physically very fit
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I think BB originates from Vocal cords area or stomach or
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.