THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
When did your BB started?
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
When did your BB started?
I think mine started after I had drunk some alcoholic things in a prom........... the day after the party I woke up with the worse breath of the earth. lol. and then it was never the same anymore, never....
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
Not sure when it began, but I became aware I had it at 10 (friends told me). Didn’t begin to affect my life until I was 14 near 15. I’m 20 now. I can smell my BB too, well sometimes. Sometimes I’ll talk and get a quick whiff of it. Smells just like rotten/boiled egg farts. Few months back, I remember giving this guys directions and I kept thinking "did he fart?" All along, that fart smell I was smelling was my breath.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.